Those using swagbucks ???

I've been sick since yesterday and haven't had much energy for Swagbucks but luckily a group study I'd done a while back credited yesterday and now my Clearsurance credited today so I haven't broken my goal streak, yay!

To those of you who said you had issues getting that PL "Register for a Free Gift" Disney offer to credit, it didn't credit for me before either but it did today. Last time I had chosen an Aulani video, so this time I chose a WDW one just in case that made a difference. Not sure if that's what triggered it, but it let me complete the next page and credited right away without having to check my email. Also the offer is now worth 60sb instead of 41 or whatever it was before.

SB is driving me insane. Last Friday, I got 6 surveys to credit..I can't get past entering my age since then. Even Peanut Labs is a waste of time.

I don't know if anybody is knowledgeable about the techy stuff, but I have a problem. I can't run ncraves or watch videos on my home wi-fi. Not on my laptop, not on my phone, not on any device. It's like my router is blocking it or something. I CAN run ncraves and watch videos when I am on a different Wi-fi or using data so I know my account hasn't been blocked. What would cause this? Any idea how to fix it? Deleting cookies, turning computer off and on again, resetting router, none of that helps.

Swagcode on twitter:

Enter Leprechaun1 in the Swag Code box until 4PM PT 7PM ET / 11AM AEDT to earn 7SB.

I did not do good today, stupid virtual seminars screwing up my swagging...

I don't know if anybody is knowledgeable about the techy stuff, but I have a problem. I can't run ncraves or watch videos on my home wi-fi. Not on my laptop, not on my phone, not on any device. It's like my router is blocking it or something. I CAN run ncraves and watch videos when I am on a different Wi-fi or using data so I know my account hasn't been blocked. What would cause this? Any idea how to fix it? Deleting cookies, turning computer off and on again, resetting router, none of that helps.

I think I read around here that IP addresses can get blocked. If that's so, that would make sense in your case. Even though each device on your WiFi network is given an individual IP address, there's usually only one public IP that is seen outside of your network (in a typical setup). You can check out the theory by searching google for "what's my ip" on your laptop, phone and other device all on the same network - it should all come back with the same address. Then if you put your phone on Data and do the same you'll get a different IP.

Doesn't help getting it back but it might explain why it happens. If that's the problem might just have to hope it gets unblocked. Unless someone else knows a trick?

My Hooked on Phonics free trial did credit at some point this afternoon, BUT I didn't notice it because it didn't count towards my daily goal! No idea why, I do have the correct points total, so my ledger is all correct just not listed for the goal. My goals were met already so it doesn't really affect me but I guess if you did it just keep an eye out when it posts.

I’m being punished by Swagbucks. No ncraves, can’t get a search win to save my life, a lot of watch playlists don’t work, and I’m in a survey drout. Maybe time for a short break.

Actually, now that I reread the page, I forgot it says there's a bonus for just shopping in-store there wasn't a $ requirement listed. But they are so confusing, I can read it both ways. Did anyone shop in store with a less than $50 purchase? I forgot I was going to try that out but I haven't been to a Best Buy since the holiday's.

Ok so I finally got out to give this a try on Monday. I bought a $25 gift card with a $25 BB gift card from SB. I just got the shop credit of 2sb/$1 pending but I didn't get the bonus. Last time I did it the bonus posted on the same day as the shop so I am assuming it does need to be a $50 purchase in store to trigger the bonus. It's what I kinda figured, but with SB and how poorly they word things I wasn't entirely positive.

Ok so I finally got out to give this a try on Monday. I bought a $25 gift card with a $25 BB gift card from SB. I just got the shop credit of 2sb/$1 pending but I didn't get the bonus. Last time I did it the bonus posted on the same day as the shop so I am assuming it does need to be a $50 purchase in store to trigger the bonus. It's what I kinda figured, but with SB and how poorly they word things I wasn't entirely positive.

I bought three $50 Disney gcs at B.B. on Sunday using three different transactions and QR codes. Finally had the 100 sb pending in my shop activity around 0330 this morning. Still no 500 (x3 hopefully). So they may be delayed.

I think I read around here that IP addresses can get blocked. If that's so, that would make sense in your case. Even though each device on your WiFi network is given an individual IP address, there's usually only one public IP that is seen outside of your network (in a typical setup). You can check out the theory by searching google for "what's my ip" on your laptop, phone and other device all on the same network - it should all come back with the same address. Then if you put your phone on Data and do the same you'll get a different IP.

Doesn't help getting it back but it might explain why it happens. If that's the problem might just have to hope it gets unblocked. Unless someone else knows a trick?

We are having the same issue at home. Last summer we got a new router and so we were living the high life with ncraves. Now we get nothing! We have done all in terms of rebooting the router, computer, asking for a new IP. I will see about getting a new IP for the whole router versus computer. I can run NCraves at work, but that isn't helpful because it distracts me and I need my computer for work work. Thankfully we can run our phones and ipads so we are still earning.

Has anyone here had luck switching their Hulu subscription from one person to another in the same house? I'd love to get the 2400SB! Our Hulu account is in my husband's name and I've been meaning to transfer it so the payment goes out of our joint checking account. When I was going to cancel the existing Hulu account, I also noticed that there was an offer for a $10 visa gift card if you refer. Has anyone had luck referring their spouse to Hulu and getting BOTH the 2400SB and $10 visa gift card for referral?

I bought three $50 Disney gcs at B.B. on Sunday using three different transactions and QR codes. Finally had the 100 sb pending in my shop activity around 0330 this morning. Still no 500 (x3 hopefully). So they may be delayed.
Does anyone know how often you can get the 500sb bonus? Multiple times a day as long as they're separate transactions? Or once per day/week? Has anyone read anything or experienced this?

Does anyone know how often you can get the 500sb bonus? Multiple times a day as long as they're separate transactions? Or once per day/week? Has anyone read anything or experienced this?

Haven't reached a limit yet. Several reports over on the Gift Card thread, @Spoiledshells posted there today that 2 transactions from the same date both got the bonus Post Here

@havaneselover I know you said you're still missing a date, do you think it could be due to a limit in a set number of days? I think shopkicks has 2 or 3 in a 10 or 14 day window, obviously SB would be higher than that based on reports, but could anything like that make sense for your trips? Or did SB just drop the ball on a couple dates :)

Between 8 rounds of laptop guy, 5 survey dq's and a couple lowish point surveys (15 & 22) I'm already sitting at 59sb today before even running any of my apps. Thank goodness for a smooth sb day. Reaching goals has been a fight and stuggle this month for me. Halfway through the month and I have yet to even hit a 7 day streak this month

Haven't reached a limit yet. Several reports over on the Gift Card thread, @Spoiledshells posted there today that 2 transactions from the same date both got the bonus Post Here

@havaneselover I know you said you're still missing a date, do you think it could be due to a limit in a set number of days? I think shopkicks has 2 or 3 in a 10 or 14 day window, obviously SB would be higher than that based on reports, but could anything like that make sense for your trips? Or did SB just drop the ball on a couple dates :)
No because someone got 9 in one day. I was only doing two per week. It seems like 3/6 and 3/7 (not sure about 3/8) purchases have not (won't) credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter