Those using swagbucks ???

If you're paying in full with a gift card then there's no real point in giving your BB rewards number as you don't earn points on purchases made with gift cards. If you really wanted to use it as a purchases tracking method, you can, but then again, so can BB :) (if you're the paranoid sort)
That said, you can use both SB and BB rewards on the same transaction. I did on my first one because I was only doing a partial GC payment so I wanted the points on the cash amount.

Yeah sometimes I buy something else in addition too the GCs so I make sure to give the BB rewards cause if there's no activity on the account after a certain period of time the points expire. So I get nervous about that. Good things to know though. Thanks.

When I did it I did three separate $50 gc transactions. You have the employee scan the Disney gc you're purchasing, then the QR code, then the BB gcs. If you're doing more than one transaction you will need additional (unique) QR codes. I numbered my printouts just so I wouldn't get confused.

Did not know you need unique QR codes will keep that in mind. Also good idea numbering them!

Under Featured Ways to Earn - CareDash. Review a local doctor and confirm email. Takes about two minutes. Received the SB email almost immediately saying I have 50 SB pending until March 19 for the review.

Thank you for the heads up! I did this and got an email immediately saying my SB will be credited 3/20. WOOT WOOT

Are there any other apps that people have had good luck with in terms of earning GCs? I use to do Shopkick, I may start that again. I don't do Ibotta or Checkout51 because I shop at Aldi and Trader Joe's so there isn't much I earn given that those stores don't carry brand names. When they do carry brand names, I don't generally buy them.

I also use Fetch. You just scan any grocery receipt. They also have a few "bonus items" that you get extra points for if they are on your receipt. It's a slow earner, but super easy.

Anyone do the Paribus offer? It looks like you just sign up with your e-mail and it's 100 SB, but I didn't get credited and it's not pending.

Does anyone who did the hulu offer remember how long it toom to show as pending? I signed up last night and don't see anything pending yet, i's starting to worry me!

Me too!!! I am curious what this is

I think BB offer is referring to the Best Buy offer where you buy something in-store and can get 500(?)sb if you scan the receipt. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't done this offer lol.

I think BB offer is referring to the Best Buy offer where you buy something in-store and can get 500(?)sb if you scan the receipt. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't done this offer lol.
Close. You generate a qr code which the cashier scans at checkout. If you spend at least $50, you get 500 sb (+2% shop & earn).

Just a head's up, I saw that Disney offer again in Peanut Labs just now and it's worth 85sb now. I decided to try it choosing Disneyland as my destination this time to see if it would credit again and it did, instantly.

Thank you, thank you! This one worked for me. I'm kinda glad now the other ones kept giving me errors as this was much more.

There's also a Team Challenge starting on Monday 8amPT/11amET, 3 teams with prizes of 100, 50 and 25 swagup rebates. For all those doing the swagIQ there's team points available. If you earn at least 1sb on SwagIQ you give 50 points to the team.

EDIT: TAKEN by @KSR0330 !!! Thanks buddy!

WANTED: Swagbucks Referral Link

I'd be more than happy to use someone's referral link to become a swagsbuck member but know this you'll be my Q & A person so please be knowledgeable, patient and fun! If interested please PM, thanks!

Last edited:
Just a head's up, I saw that Disney offer again in Peanut Labs just now and it's worth 85sb now. I decided to try it choosing Disneyland as my destination this time to see if it would credit again and it did, instantly.

For some reason it wouldn't load when using Chrome. Once I switched to IE it worked great, thanks!

I always try to make my 2nd goal on the weekends because I can generally run more ncraves and stuff, but I didn't make it yesterday and unless I get a survey or two tonight I won't make it again. I haven't been able to get a survey all weekend yet I got at least one a day during this past week. Though they have been more difficult to get lately.

Thank you! This is the first time this offer has worked for me :)

I did the Hulu offer on my dh's account last fall but it was showing up again for his account. I decided to try it and it worked and credited 2900sb instantly. I did the Hulu offer on my account even earlier last year but it's not showing on my account. But maybe see if you have it...may work again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!