Those using swagbucks ???

Between 8 rounds of laptop guy, 5 survey dq's and a couple lowish point surveys (15 & 22) I'm already sitting at 59sb today before even running any of my apps. Thank goodness for a smooth sb day. Reaching goals has been a fight and stuggle this month for me. Halfway through the month and I have yet to even hit a 7 day streak this month
That was me last month. I'm starting to get into a groove this month.

Are there any other apps that people have had good luck with in terms of earning GCs? I use to do Shopkick, I may start that again. I don't do Ibotta or Checkout51 because I shop at Aldi and Trader Joe's so there isn't much I earn given that those stores don't carry brand names. When they do carry brand names, I don't generally buy them.

Thanks!

Sorry, misread your comment.

No worries!

Are there any other apps that people have had good luck with in terms of earning GCs? I use to do Shopkick, I may start that again. I don't do Ibotta or Checkout51 because I shop at Aldi and Trader Joe's so there isn't much I earn given that those stores don't carry brand names. When they do carry brand names, I don't generally buy them.

Thanks!

Have you tried Dabbl? It's not horribly fast but it's super easy and the more users they get the more they're able to offer.

Meet Laptop Guy and Binocular Lady (or I call her BL, that's what I heard first, I think some call her Binocular Girl)LTG.png

Both usually live on the Watch page in the Sponsored Videos section but can sometimes be seen visiting right on the Homepage. Been trying to get a screenshot of all three together but haven't seen Tank Top Girl for a while. (we miss you :() These videos/activities are usually less than 2 minutes to complete and credit as Discover which can be used to check off the Discover To Do list link. Many times you can complete LTG and TTG several times before they run out of offers, BL can be a little temperamental for me so I usually only get that once in a session (not sure how it is for others). Occasionally I can get her to reappear later in the day and maybe get it to credit again.

They're not always around, but I usually see at least one each day.

Thanks!

Not necessarily an app but I also do Microsoft rewards (formerly Bing rewards). It's not terribly fast but it's easy and quick each day (10-15 minutes i'd say) and most people get options to cash out for gift cards that can be turned into Disney. If you're just creating an account now the reward values changed a bit where it takes a little more points to cash out for $5 but there's a PayPal option available that I haven't heard of earlier folks getting so it's a trade off.
I also started Fetch Rewards which is a receipt app. Even if you don't buy a listed brand you get a random award of points just for submitting a receipt. If you can find a referral link you get some bonus points on your first scan as well (I think it's 2000 right now). 5000 pts gets you a $5 gift card.

Does anyone know how often you can get the 500sb bonus? Multiple times a day as long as they're separate transactions? Or once per day/week? Has anyone read anything or experienced this?

Okay so last Saturday march 10, My DD27 and I took the two $450 BB gc's we got thru cashstar BB offer. I had read on my phone and work computer that the deal expired March 11th, but not everyone saw that and then next day that line was no longer there. But we made sure to do what we could that night. We each did six, I did 6 with 6 different QR codes, then we asked and the manager let us do another 6 with another 6 diff QR codes. But other dissers had been reporting they weren't getting the deal anymore so I figured we might be out of luck, and by Monday I was sure. Now DD27s BB shopping trip ID showed 6 'trips', mine showed 1. But we never ever got any emails and pending Swagbucks showed 0 were pending. Not sure when those would come if we were to get them. Anyway, this morning DD27 checked SB and was confused, there were 6000 more SB there! Went to bed with 888 SB and now had 6888 SB ! I wondered if it could be the BB deal but that should only have been $30 worth for me and DD27 should have had $30. But i got none and she got twelve entries of 500 SB! Not sure what happened there. We did them all in a row but each of us had 6 QR codes gotten thru our own accounts and paid with a diff $450 BB gc. She went first with the 6, then I went with mine. It must have somehow read differently and put them all thru on her acct, just very weird, and I can't figure it out. And never even one email. No idea if I'll get the 2% shop SB but very happy to get the $60, and we'll try the other $300 BB gc if this is still going on.
Anyway, wanted to share our experience. I'll also be posting in the gc thread.

ETA: wow I just checked DD27's pending SB just in case it changed since she got the other SB and now it says 1200 SB pending!! So excited!!

Last edited:
Okay one more thing. Tonight I was very excited to see in my ncrave that the old AYCE card, not called AYCE now but had the pic of the little boy in brown. And, it had the discovery circle AND the other circle that lets you play two cards at once! Used that all last fall thru new year when it was available and it was great. I ran that and another card at work all night. It worked well except it didn't auto advance but I think it's supposed to. It says watch all day with one click, we do the work for you, and watch for content all day, When I got home I had the other old AYCE screen with the wall of blue Tv's. Interested to see it at work again, if it's the same or did it just happen to change in that 15 min. I ran the 5 SB wedding one with it when I could and I'd get 8 SB between the two in the same amount of time. Anyway, It's been great, other than having to restart it. But as I recall, usually new things on the ncrave page like this take a few days to really work correctly. I do think things are picking up and ncrave is getting better.
Hopefully all have it available, and it sticks around! It did last thru reset time twenty min ago.

Last edited:
Okay one more thing. Tonight I was very excited to see in my ncrave that the old AYCE card, not called AYCE now but had the pic of the little boy in brown. And, it had the discovery circle AND the other circle that lets you play two cards at once! Used that all last fall thru new year when it was available and it was great. I ran that and another card at work all night. It worked well except it didn't auto advance but I think it's supposed to. It says watch all day with one click, we do the work for you, and watch for content all day, When I got home I had the other old AYCE screen with the wall of blue Tv's. Interested to see it at work again, if it's the same or did it just happen to change in that 15 min. I ran the 5 SB wedding one with it when I could and I'd get 8 SB between the two in the same amount of time. Anyway, It's been great, other than having to restart it. But as I recall, usually new things on the ncrave page like this take a few days to really work correctly. I do think things are picking up and ncrave is getting better.
Hopefully all have it available, and it sticks around! It did last thru reset time twenty min ago.

I'm seeing the split screen one too today. :) I wish it would work since it's at 3sb. Last year when I would try split screen that one would die after 3-4 rounds. It was weird because if I did it by itself it would usually run for a while, but if I tried the split screen with another dead after a couple of rounds.
Sounds like the wedding one is working for you too so I'll try that one again. When it went to 5 again I tried it a few times but I found the ones with that auto run icon (note this does not mean you may automatically advance to the next step) would give weird behavior, like somewhere in the set the timer would disappear and say "watching 1 of 2" instead, and since there was no timer it wouldn't go anywhere, the button never turned green to advance.

I was able to get the multiple TVs to play without popping up a window every 20 sec, but once it is done, it won't automatically start another round. We are getting closer though!

The Telemondo one plays well and earns more SB, but once you run it, it goes away for awhile.

I was able to get the multiple TVs to play without popping up a window every 20 sec, but once it is done, it won't automatically start another round. We are getting closer though!

The Telemondo one plays well and earns more SB, but once you run it, it goes away for awhile.

Yep definitely closer lol! Plus at least we can basically double the ncrave SB, because usually we'd get about 3 a round, but running two makes it add up much quicker, definitely like seeing this! Telemundo is good but like you said but not always there. On the wedding one I run it if I don't need to be using another tab, it's there a little more often than telemundo.

Yep definitely closer lol! Plus at least we can basically double the ncrave SB, because usually we'd get about 3 a round, but running two makes it add up much quicker, definitely like seeing this! Telemundo is good but like you said but not always there. On the wedding one I run it if I don't need to be using another tab, it's there a little more often than telemundo.
I'd be careful about running tot ncraves at once. My account was deactivated last June for doing that. I didn't know it was wrong at the time. It took about a month to get my account back.

I'd be careful about running tot ncraves at once. My account was deactivated last June for doing that. I didn't know it was wrong at the time. It took about a month to get my account back.

There's certain ones that give another icon for "split screen", when you hover over that icon it says that you can run that ncrave at the same time as another ncrave. There's only certain ones that show it. Those ones are ok to run at the same time. The others not so much. It only popped up a few months ago. Swagbucks on facebook confirmed (kinda) that it's supposed to work like that for those ones with the icon.

There's certain ones that give another icon for "split screen", when you hover over that icon it says that you can run that ncrave at the same time as another ncrave. There's only certain ones that show it. Those ones are ok to run at the same time. The others not so much. It only popped up a few months ago. Swagbucks on facebook confirmed (kinda) that it's supposed to work like that for those ones with the icon.
Wow! That is awesome! I hope I see some of those.

Can I get a little help with the BB offer? Heading over this weekend to change over my gift cards to Disney. So do I print the QR code have them scan that then my BB rewards and then the BB GCs? I know the purchase has to be $50 or over to get the SB bonus, any help y'all can give would be much appreciated.

Can I get a little help with the BB offer? Heading over this weekend to change over my gift cards to Disney. So do I print the QR code have them scan that then my BB rewards and then the BB GCs? I know the purchase has to be $50 or over to get the SB bonus, any help y'all can give would be much appreciated.

When I did it I did three separate $50 gc transactions. You have the employee scan the Disney gc you're purchasing, then the QR code, then the BB gcs. If you're doing more than one transaction you will need additional (unique) QR codes. I numbered my printouts just so I wouldn't get confused.

If you're paying in full with a gift card then there's no real point in giving your BB rewards number as you don't earn points on purchases made with gift cards. If you really wanted to use it as a purchases tracking method, you can, but then again, so can BB :) (if you're the paranoid sort)
That said, you can use both SB and BB rewards on the same transaction. I did on my first one because I was only doing a partial GC payment so I wanted the points on the cash amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter