• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Discover: PL: Create The Ultimate Resume To Get Your Dream Job 17sb

Found this one in Peanut Labs, the same folks that did the cover letter, so go until it asks for CC info, close out, couple minutes later it credits. I thought the cover letter one was more SB, so maybe look around to see if there's a better offer. But at least it should credit :)

I just did the Hollar offer, and I do not see anything on my activity page. About how long should it take? And since it isn't like regular shopping, how long before I send in a ticket?

The insurance offers are back :-)

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v44
+4 SB

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v46
+4 SB

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v47
+4 SB

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v48
+4 SB

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v42
+4 SB

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v23
+4 SB

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v49
+4 SB

I know right! CVS used to be so much fun! Especially Black Friday. My sis and I would spend the morning doing CVS and wags. I really miss it!

Thanks for the info on Gillette gonna try it.

I miss all the free register rewards at wags :sad1:

I can't get laptop lady to work...ncraves gone for weeks, sigh!

I usually always hit my goals but July has been a struggle, plus lots of days for vacation...good thing is that I have about $1000 in hotels.com SB bookings to look forward to in August! I needed a break from SB anyways this month and not stress about getting my goal everyday! I purchased a giftcard this morning for a restaurant I know we will be visiting on our trip this week, plus booked our GoCard for the city we are visiting...so there will be a few more SB!

Discover/ Toro Offer/ Digital Pulse is good for 26 SB. You must confirm your email to get credit. Credits within a couple minutes

Did anyone do the Diet Mt. Dew trial? Got our cans and accidentally saw the first survey today. I thought I would be credited 750 after the first survey, but nothing. I know I'm getting more cans and another survey in the next week or two, but I thought I would get 750 after the first survey and 1250 after the second, but nothing. Anyone else do this?

Did anyone do the Diet Mt. Dew trial? Got our cans and accidentally saw the first survey today. I thought I would be credited 750 after the first survey, but nothing. I know I'm getting more cans and another survey in the next week or two, but I thought I would get 750 after the first survey and 1250 after the second, but nothing. Anyone else do this?

I've found that product test surveys or ones with follow up surveys rarely pay at initial completion and normally say it will take x amount of time to pay out before younstart the screener. It's part of what you agree to before starting the screener.

Got discover offers to credit, sign up for a 24hour fitness pass and print a coupon for the other, both in Acorn

07/18/17 Discover: Acorn: Register to Learn More! +20 SB
07/18/17 Discover: Acorn: 24 Hour Fitness: Free Pass! +20 SB

So my points balance went up, and I got the credit for the team challenge, but my daily goal meter hasn't budged. Is there some sort of glitch going on tonight or do I need to log out/login ? Haven't had this happen before.

I was thinking about trying the Cookies Made with Protein offer. I could get the 12ct snickerdoodle for $12.99, get 20% off and 750 sb.

Has anyone done the offer?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter