• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

My watch lists keep getting away in the middle of watching them... :badpc:
I just want the darn point for my to-do list lol

for those that might not have seen it yet, another team challenge starting Monday. Only 3 prizes this time, but first is 100sb.

http://www.swagbucks.com/swagathlon
Thanks for posting this. I meant to get on over the weekend to tell people to wait for this to start at 8 AM PT before doing any tasks, but it was a wild weekend.

My husband wanted to work AND fix the fence this weekend. Both things took a lot longer than he expected, so I was taking care of our son. Not a problem, except the boy wanted to "help Daddy" with all his toys, and when I finally got him in the house, he found the olive oil and poured it all over our tile hallway. I know, tile is easier to clean than carpet, but I almost slid and broke something before I realized what he did.

The worst part is he thought is was all a joke. And my husband didn't back me up when I showed our son pictures of casts and explained that I could have needed one. I was furious. I threatened to cancel our trip to DW, and I haven't decided yet. (I left out a lot of details, but I just needed to vent. Sorry.)

Has anyone done the razor deals? Do you find them to be a good deal compared with shopping sales at CVS/target wherever? I see they have Gillette get 1250 SB. Dollar Shave seems good. first month $5 get 475 then get 1500SB if you stay for 2 more months. Each month being $9. Can you pause delivery or skip a month and still get the 1500? Or do you need to get deliveries for 3 months and then you get it?

And then there is the Harry's razor club. Has anyone done that one? Is that a good deal?

Sorry for all the questions. My CVS Stockpile is gone and I'm not finding CVS to be an awesome deal the way it was. So thinking these clubs might be worth a try. And of course DH is just about out of razors. The motivator for figuring this out today.

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions!

Has anyone done the razor deals? Do you find them to be a good deal compared with shopping sales at CVS/target wherever? I see they have Gillette get 1250 SB. Dollar Shave seems good. first month $5 get 475 then get 1500SB if you stay for 2 more months. Each month being $9. Can you pause delivery or skip a month and still get the 1500? Or do you need to get deliveries for 3 months and then you get it?

And then there is the Harry's razor club. Has anyone done that one? Is that a good deal?

Sorry for all the questions. My CVS Stockpile is gone and I'm not finding CVS to be an awesome deal the way it was. So thinking these clubs might be worth a try. And of course DH is just about out of razors. The motivator for figuring this out today.

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions!

I used to be a HUGE CVS couponer, i totally understand where you're coming from! their deals suck now. I did the Gillette deal about a month ago and it was a money maker. good quality and still have a couple of more left.

MS videos helped me reach my first and second goal today! was able to run them back to back. every time i refresh, new videos pop up.

So you can earn SB multiple times daily? I'm lucky if I earn SB's once a week with searches! Any tricks or do Ijust need to use the search more?

You can earn SB 24/7! Most people do this through the shopping offers, surveys, or ncraves.

So you can earn SB multiple times daily? I'm lucky if I earn SB's once a week with searches! Any tricks or do Ijust need to use the search more?

You can earn SB from 4 searches per day. But after you get a search win there is a "cooling off" period. Sp you can't try to get all four back to back. I think people search first thing in the morning, lunchtime, after work, and before bed. I always forget so I tend to only get 1 or 2 wins per day. And yes, if you don't get a lot, the trick is to search more. People suggest "searching" for the website you want to visit instead of using a bookmarked link or something. So you want to go to the DIS, search "DISboards" instead of just using a link.

I used to be a HUGE CVS couponer, i totally understand where you're coming from! their deals suck now. I did the Gillette deal about a month ago and it was a money maker. good quality and still have a couple of more left.

I know right! CVS used to be so much fun! Especially Black Friday. My sis and I would spend the morning doing CVS and wags. I really miss it!

Thanks for the info on Gillette gonna try it.

You can earn SB 24/7! Most people do this through the shopping offers, surveys, or ncraves.

LOL....yes, I meant you can earn SB's with searches several times a day. I thought it was a one and done thing until another poster told me that I could earn up to four times a day! Thank you for replying! I've actually had some luck with surveys lately....which has been nice because my ncraves took a several day hiatus!

Me also. I actually only had her for one day. She used to be there for me consistently. She gave me one run and she left. About like my encraves!!!

Is she part of the head camp thing? If yes, then I know exactly, she is AMAZING, but rarely there for me anymore and only lets me click on her once :-(

Collectors bills are sometimes offered for doing searches through swagbucks. If you use the 'search the web' box at the top left of the homepage to search, SB randomly assigns points for searching (from what I have read, you can get search points about 4 times during a day). When they are also offering collectors bills for searches, there is an extra bonus for getting all the bills. I usually do not succeed because I get multiples of some bills. If you go to the drop down box on the upper right by your total SB, and click on activity, there is also a box there to see the collectors bills you have.
Thanks!

LOL....yes, I meant you can earn SB's with searches several times a day. I thought it was a one and done thing until another poster told me that I could earn up to four times a day! Thank you for replying! I've actually had some luck with surveys lately....which has been nice because my ncraves took a several day hiatus!

haha I realized that after reading the post below me! Sometimes I've found I get points from the "daily search" which is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter