Those using swagbucks ???

Can you request two rewards at the same time? I've heard of people's accounts being closed because they were earning too many gift cards, is this really a thing? I have a $25 PayPal that is pending and just earned enough to request another $25 PayPal. I like to cash out when able because I'm always worried that something will happen and I'll lose it! Do I wait until the first $25 is deposited before requesting the second $25?

Can you request two rewards at the same time? I've heard of people's accounts being closed because they were earning too many gift cards, is this really a thing? I have a $25 PayPal that is pending and just earned enough to request another $25 PayPal. I like to cash out when able because I'm always worried that something will happen and I'll lose it! Do I wait until the first $25 is deposited before requesting the second $25?
Yes you can cash out for multiple rewards. Up to 2 rewards each day. Back in the "old days" when the first 5 amazon gc each month were discounted, I would often cash out for 2 on the 1st, 2 on the 2nd and another on the 3rd of the month. Every month for years. It does not matter how many rewards you have pending, the only limit is 2 per day.

I booked through the Marriott site using the Swagbucks tool bar to activate the portal. If you have to book through a conference portal, that probably won't work. If you have a conference rate code you might be able to apply that through the hotel's website directly and get points that way.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure one has to be booked with a special link but maybe not the other one.

On the main page, Most Popular Ways to Earn:

Discover: Toro: GetResponse 85 SB

Register for free trial, no credit card required but must verify link through email. Took about 15 min to credit.

Last edited:

Just curious does anyone have more then 2 people in their house doing SB? My husband and I do it and my daughter is expressing interest but I'm not sure if she can sign up?? I don't want to create any issues as I do this for vacation money

When I was looking on SB the other day to see how much they did for Best Buy I saw this promo where you could have them scan the qr code in store and get the 1 sb per dollar and it would post in 2-5 days. Much easier than ordering online for in store pick up.

The scan seemed to take and I do have a BB visit in my visited shops, I don't think it activated because I didn't go to BB via the SB site and I was on my phone, so no button to do it. Nothing is showing as pending but I only bought it Wednesday, so technically there's 3 more days to post. I haven't read about anyone using this, only the shopkick qr code, at BB. Just trying to figure out how to know it's working.

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3

On the main page, Most Popular Ways to Earn:

Discover: Toro: GetResponse 85 SB

Register for free trial, no credit card required but must verify link through email. Took about 15 min to credit.
Thank you! I didn't find it on my home page, but it was on the Offer Toro page. I am now waiting for it to credit.

.....Nature Box offer.... Points haven't credited......Please, can someone let me know? Should I contact swagbucks support?

Wondering what the outcome was for you in this matter?

The Nature Box offer states. "SB credit instantly"
I did the offer Wed. No credit.
Submitted a ticket on it Thurs morning.
Fri morning now. No reply yet. Still no credit.
I'll wait til next week and re-submit it.

This was on my front page under Most Popular Ways to Earn. Entered email address and zip code, then it credited instantly for 100 SB. First goal already met.

View attachment 254685

Thank you! It took a couple of minutes to credit so I thought it wasn't going to work. So have patience if it doesn't credit instantly. I may make my 2nd goal now. It's finally down under 400, which is easier during the week when I work.

Thank you! It took a couple of minutes to credit so I thought it wasn't going to work. So have patience if it doesn't credit instantly. I may make my 2nd goal now. It's finally down under 400, which is easier during the week when I work.

So you don't have to answer all those questions for it to credit? I'm waiting for it to credit now, but it does seem like it's taking forever.

So you don't have to answer all those questions for it to credit? I'm waiting for it to credit now, but it does seem like it's taking forever.

I entered my email and then agreed on the next page and then stopped. These don't always credit. It's very ymmv.

Wondering what the outcome was for you in this matter?

The Nature Box offer states. "SB credit instantly"
I did the offer Wed. No credit.
Submitted a ticket on it Thurs morning.
Fri morning now. No reply yet. Still no credit.
I'll wait til next week and re-submit it.

I'm having the same issue. My order arrived already and everything, but I haven't gotten the SB and haven't heard back from them still.

I had to submit a ticket for the Nature Box offer but they responded quickly and awarded the SB. (In general, the response time for tickets seems to have improved recently. Usually resolved w/i 24 hours, sometimes same day.)

I just cashed out my first reward for a $25 Amazon GC. I wanted to check with your experiences and see how long it takes to show up in My Gift Cards? I already verified it, does it really take 10 business days?

I just cashed out my first reward for a $25 Amazon GC. I wanted to check with your experiences and see how long it takes to show up in My Gift Cards? I already verified it, does it really take 10 business days?

Usually it's more like 4-5 business days. But there are some times it can take the full 10. But if I remember correctly, the first one was closer to 10 days than 4.

Just curious does anyone have more then 2 people in their house doing SB? My husband and I do it and my daughter is expressing interest but I'm not sure if she can sign up?? I don't want to create any issues as I do this for vacation money

Both my dh & I do SB's and both my teens do it. Minimum age is 13yo to have an account but I don't think there is a household maximum.

When I was looking on SB the other day to see how much they did for Best Buy I saw this promo where you could have them scan the qr code in store and get the 1 sb per dollar and it would post in 2-5 days. Much easier than ordering online for in store pick up.

The scan seemed to take and I do have a BB visit in my visited shops, I don't think it activated because I didn't go to BB via the SB site and I was on my phone, so no button to do it. Nothing is showing as pending but I only bought it Wednesday, so technically there's 3 more days to post. I haven't read about anyone using this, only the shopkick qr code, at BB. Just trying to figure out how to know it's working.

I didn't know you could do this with SB. I use my Shopkicks QR code when I shop at BB. It even works if you pay with a gift card. You must have them scan it before you pay, which it sounds like you did. I'd say give it a couple more days and then submit a ticket. You should not have to go to the BB site - scanning your QR code in-store should be enough. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter