Those using swagbucks ???

Is anyone doing the deal of the day (or maybe done this in the past): "Make a monthly donation to Sierra Club of $15 or more and earn 3,000 SB."

Is anyone doing the deal of the day (or maybe done this in the past): "Make a monthly donation to Sierra Club of $15 or more and earn 3,000 SB."

I did it last month without issues. It took them a while to charge my credit card the $15. I actually received my SBs before my charge went through. I emailed to cancel after my charge and they responded pretty quickly confirming.

I did it last month without issues. It took them a while to charge my credit card the $15. I actually received my SBs before my charge went through. I emailed to cancel after my charge and they responded pretty quickly confirming.

so you only make one payment and the SBs credit?

I did it on July 14 and they still have not charged my CC nor have I received the SB's. It says to allow 30 days (iirc) so I'm still waiting. But like the pp said, it seems to take them a bit to actually charge the card.

I've found that product test surveys or ones with follow up surveys rarely pay at initial completion and normally say it will take x amount of time to pay out before younstart the screener. It's part of what you agree to before starting the screener.

If I remember correctly, this one said that I would receive 750 after the first survey and 1250 after the second, but then again, I may not be remembering correctly. I guess even if I don't get the SB's (which would stink) I still got a free six pack of Diet Mt. Dew - so not all bad I guess :-)

Had a couple of dailybreak offers in my inbox this morning for 15 each. Jack Links and one for All detergent. Should make for an easy 30 SB.

Had a couple of dailybreak offers in my inbox this morning for 15 each. Jack Links and one for All detergent. Should make for an easy 30 SB.

I did the same and saw that I was awarded Daybreak points, but have yet to see any SB's awarded to my SB account? Are you taking the quizzes direly through Daybreak or am I doing something wrong?

I do them through dailybreak. Normally once I finish they'll show up almost immediatly once I've completed all 6 sections of that particular dailybreak offer.

I do them through dailybreak. Normally once I finish they'll show up almost immediatly once I've completed all 6 sections of that particular dailybreak offer.

But you do have to click through from Swagbucks. If you do them from Dailybreak it won't give you any Swagbucks.

I have had a Marriott hotel stay pending since March. It was at an insanely high rate, something like 15%. I knew that my stay for this pending charge was some time in the last 2 months, but wasn't sure exactly which stay since I have had 5 work trips with Marriott stays recently.

Well, it just credited! For 4800 SB! My day has been made. :D

I have had a Marriott hotel stay pending since March. It was at an insanely high rate, something like 15%. I knew that my stay for this pending charge was some time in the last 2 months, but wasn't sure exactly which stay since I have had 5 work trips with Marriott stays recently.

Well, it just credited! For 4800 SB! My day has been made. :D

That's excellent! Did you book the hotel reservation through Swagbucks or did you do something else to get the credit, like pay with a linked card? DH has some work trips coming up but has to book with the hotel directly to get the convention rates, I am pretty sure.

That's excellent! Did you book the hotel reservation through Swagbucks or did you do something else to get the credit, like pay with a linked card? DH has some work trips coming up but has to book with the hotel directly to get the convention rates, I am pretty sure.

I booked through the Marriott site using the Swagbucks tool bar to activate the portal. If you have to book through a conference portal, that probably won't work. If you have a conference rate code you might be able to apply that through the hotel's website directly and get points that way.

I booked through the Marriott site using the Swagbucks tool bar to activate the portal. If you have to book through a conference portal, that probably won't work. If you have a conference rate code you might be able to apply that through the hotel's website directly and get points that way.

I have a work stay coming up at a Marriott with a corporate rate for a conference and I just checked. Right now Marriott is only 2% cashback. But here's a disclaimer on the Marriott swagbucks site:

Rooms offered at specially negotiated rates, where the customer is required to be affiliated with or employed by a particular company or organization to receive the special rate (e.g., corporate rate, government rate or the Marriott employee rate) are not eligible for SB.

I have a work stay coming up at a Marriott with a corporate rate for a conference and I just checked. Right now Marriott is only 2% cashback. But here's a disclaimer on the Marriott swagbucks site:

Rooms offered at specially negotiated rates, where the customer is required to be affiliated with or employed by a particular company or organization to receive the special rate (e.g., corporate rate, government rate or the Marriott employee rate) are not eligible for SB.

I always book the government rate and it still credited for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter