Those using swagbucks ???

I submitted a ticket for a survey that didn't credit. When they responded that they investigated and it didn't show that I actually completed it, I just responded thank you for checking, have a nice day. Then I got a response explaining why they couldn't credit me and I would not be allowed to submit anymore claims for a courtesy credit. Has this happened to anyone else before? I feel like I'm now in trouble for sending a 'thank you' email. It was like a canned response that put me in the time-out chair. Has this happened to anyone else? Were you really banned from submitting tickets? I don't know what to do. But now I'll be nervous to do something and not get credited and have no way to submit a ticket.

I submitted a ticket for a survey that didn't credit. When they responded that they investigated and it didn't show that I actually completed it, I just responded thank you for checking, have a nice day. Then I got a response explaining why they couldn't credit me and I would not be allowed to submit anymore claims for a courtesy credit. Has this happened to anyone else before? I feel like I'm now in trouble for sending a 'thank you' email. It was like a canned response that put me in the time-out chair. Has this happened to anyone else? Were you really banned from submitting tickets? I don't know what to do. But now I'll be nervous to do something and not get credited and have no way to submit a ticket.
The last time I submitted a ticket, I received a similar response explaining that they couldn't give me a courtesy credit. I don't recall if they mentioned not submitting anymore claims. I may have ignored that part since I could tell it was an auto generated message. My issue was that the survey (a very time intensive one) had an error at the very end where it popped me into another survey that instantly disqualified me. I responded to their email politely explaining the situation because their canned response did not fit the situation, and I feel like they need to do better with surveys and by giving them more information maybe they will work on it. I did not ask for the points. I just explained what happened and expressed my disappointment. Anyway, they awarded the points. I don't submit many tickets, but I also don't do that many surveys anymore because their system is so frustrating. Submitting a ticket is the only way to let them know something is wrong with their program. Maybe they won't give a courtesy credit, but I don't see why they would ban you.

a few years back I received a similar email regarding a store I shopped regularly and had stopped getting sb for

Today I opened shoply scan and it said if I buy dove beauty care I get 1830... what that's crazy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200912-105700_Shoply.jpg
    Screenshot_20200912-105700_Shoply.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 16
There's an in store deal for Hallmark. The top tier is spend $40, get 3,000 sb. Might be a good way to pick up some gifts.
I bought over $10 of stuff today, supposed to get 500 SB.But when I click on upload receipt and Hallmark, the only options it gave me were 1) earn 3000 SB, 2) Iconic Portein Sample pack for 500, or 3) Eau Natural Breathe for 1300. What the heck? I clicked on the 3000, it rejected my receipt the first time, then I tried again and it said they needed more time to manually look at my receipt.We'll see if I get credit.

Today I compliled all of my sb visa totals less than 25 in to amazon... some were only 1 something.
Then I was able to buy a hotels.com giftcard on amazon... adding that to my others I bought. I was able to buy one extra night of hotel..
Just an idea how to spend smaller giftcards.

(I use to buy 25 gcs everytime they had swago untill they removed hotels.com from the choices.)
I think in future trips when I dont have a discount I might buy my disney hotel rooms on hotels.com because my 10th is free.

Did anyone do the NorthOne deal through SB? I did it and my points have posted, so I guess I'm ready to close the account. I guess I would just spend the money currently in the account (I'm thinking of buying an Amazon gift card) and then close it out. I don't see exactly how to do that, but surely there's a place in the app to do it.

Did anyone do the NorthOne deal through SB? I did it and my points have posted, so I guess I'm ready to close the account. I guess I would just spend the money currently in the account (I'm thinking of buying an Amazon gift card) and then close it out. I don't see exactly how to do that, but surely there's a place in the app to do it.
Are you wanting to quit swagbucks or are you just going to cash out?

Are you wanting to quit swagbucks or are you just going to cash out?

Oops, I meant just closing the NorthOne account. My SB from the offer are in my SB account now, so I was going to close the NorthOne account so I don't get the monthly fees any longer than I have to.

Hi everyone! I haven't posted here in AGES ... at least a couple of years. I used to be hardcore SB but I started working more hours a few years ago & just didn't have time. I work from home now & just happen to have a second monitor so .....trying to get back into it. Things have changed!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter