Those using swagbucks ???

Rescuing this thread from page 2.

Anybody doing Swago? I usually get a few SB out of it, like one row. Usually the 'enable member profile' square automatically fills in. It didn't this time, so I asked the SB customer support how to do it. My middle square, buy a git card, mysteriously filled itself in. So if I enter 1 sweepstakes I can get the X for 120. I'm going to do it quick before SB realizes it's a mistake!

When they unveiled the Member Recognition pages earlier this month (I think? Maybe late july?) it changed. If hover at the upper right where your SB total is and then click on Member Recognition from that drop down menu, there is a box to check under Profile Visibility that will activate that box on Swago. You have to scroll down below the breakdown of how you've earned SB to find that box.

I'm playing Swago this time. I’ll be able to get the + shape. I bought the Gap options gc for 15% back and used an amex card with the small biz deal ($5 back on $10 or more spend) for an extra $5 off. I abhor the sweepstakes squares and the refer a friend square. Most other stuff I work with.
We all have our lines. I refuse to add the swag button. I was just going for the bottom row, but when they filled in the middle for me, I can spend 10 SB in the sweepstakes to go from 35 to 120.

What OS and browser are you using?

When I am on Windows 10 using Chrome it don't print, but with Edge it will. If I am on a Chromebook using Chrome it will print.

I just keep getting the pop up to verify and it's annoying cause there are coupons currently that I could actually use.

If you just need the coupons and don't care about the points, go to coupons.com and skip sb. Though it may be a browser issue.

I gave up when I didn't get points for anything I printed on my current laptop. It's not worth the minimal effort if I'm not getting anything.

I can print the coupons but I get no SB for them and haven't all month.

I am still getting my coupon prints, just a few most days. Today I got 10 and 5 from the weekend. I got 1 SB on Thursday and 3 on Friday. I use Firefox on a Mac.

What OS and browser are you using?

When I am on Windows 10 using Chrome it don't print, but with Edge it will. If I am on a Chromebook using Chrome it will print.

I have been having issues with Chrome also. Edge has worked for me on my desktop and laptop (both running Windows).

All the receipts I upload are denied even tho they are clear & all info is clearly stated on them. Anyone else having issues?
I think there are some stores that just don’t work. I can never get my Kroger receipts to work. Usually Walmart ones do though. I just don’t even try with Kroger anymore.

I have been having luck receiving credit for coupons printed to pdf when clicking on the link that appears in the blue bar towards the top as follows and opening the new window:

Coupons not loading? Trouble printing? Open in a new window

I went through a SB phase where I used it all the time and then I realized it seemed to be a lot of work and I often had to appeal to them to get my reward :-(

I went through a SB phase where I used it all the time and then I realized it seemed to be a lot of work and I often had to appeal to them to get my reward :-(
I now just do high dollar discover deals, money back from shopping and shoply.... I just dont have time anymore... but I made $400 last month so not to shabby

I have been having luck receiving credit for coupons printed to pdf when clicking on the link that appears in the blue bar towards the top as follows and opening the new window:

Coupons not loading? Trouble printing? Open in a new window

I tried this yesterday just to see and it did work. Only got 48 instead of 50 but better than the 0 I has been getting.

I'm playing Swago this time. I’ll be able to get the + shape. I bought the Gap options gc for 15% back and used an amex card with the small biz deal ($5 back on $10 or more spend) for an extra $5 off. I abhor the sweepstakes squares and the refer a friend square. Most other stuff I work with.
The referral was easier than I thought..
I clicked on the link I signed up my mom .. it turned.. the funny part is i did not know but i typed her email address in wrong. So i did it right this time

So I have to cut the cord of my cordless shark test unit today. I guess that means I have to cut the charger and then I can buy a new charger.

I will say I love this vacuum. It's a new model and it's so much better than my Dyson V8 Absolute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter