Those using swagbucks ???

The current Vuse offer is too good to pass up. It's 20,000 my points for a $35 purchasee. And you can do it three times. So basically you can make $270. I've heard people have been able to do it on my mypoints and swagbucks but I don't want to push it too much.

The current Vuse offer is too good to pass up. It's 20,000 my points for a $35 purchasee. And you can do it three times. So basically you can make $270. I've heard people have been able to do it on my mypoints and swagbucks but I don't want to push it too much.
I was reading people selling the vuse on nextdoor.. what do you do with it? It would be even better if I could sell it even if it was $20

So I did it twice. 40,000 mypoints pending. Went back for the third time and the offer isn't there. So I'll have to be okay with $180 in profit.

So I did it twice. 40,000 mypoints pending. Went back for the third time and the offer isn't there. So I'll have to be okay with $180 in profit.

Where can you see your pending points in MyPoints? I did the Northone offer through them and I'm not seeing anything as pending, so I don't know if I'm checking too early, or if I don't know where pending points show.

Where can you see your pending points in MyPoints? I did the Northone offer through them and I'm not seeing anything as pending, so I don't know if I'm checking too early, or if I don't know where pending points show.
I did North One too and the points didn't go pending so I have to follow up on 11/1. The points are in your balance in top right corner but you can't use until 11/13. I also got emails.

Can I ask what you purchased? Is $35 after tax good enough or should I have my cart at $35 before?

A subscription of 3 Vibe flavor packs comes to $35.45 for me after tax, but it's under $35 before tax once the 10% off and free shipping is applied.

Can I ask what you purchased? Is $35 after tax good enough or should I have my cart at $35 before?

A subscription of 3 Vibe flavor packs comes to $35.45 for me after tax, but it's under $35 before tax once the 10% off and free shipping is applied.
I bought a 3 pack of something and with shipping and tax it came to $37.xx. That seemed to trigger the points. I did read (way down in the comments) on DoC someone questioning whether they would revoke the points for not spending $35 before tax. But most people were just having their total order <$35 including tax and shipping.

Ended up doing it once on Swagbucks. Only a $65 profit.
Thanks. I have to look around more. I put $35 worth of stuff in my cart, and it added $10 excise tax in addition to regular tax and $8 shipping, so like $56! Not doing that.

I wonder if it has to do with shipping to PA, even the 3 pack that was $26 something triggered a $9 excise tax. I didn't have that last time, but I only bought a device, not actual packs.

Last edited:
Thanks. I have to look around more. I put $35 worth of stuff in my car , and it added $10 excise tax in addition to regular tax and $8 shipping, so like $56! Not doing that.
I ordered some $18 starter box and requested the 12.99 expedited shipping. After tax, it came out to $35 and change and I still got the pending credit.

Thanks. I have to look around more. I put $35 worth of stuff in my cart, and it added $10 excise tax in addition to regular tax and $8 shipping, so like $56! Not doing that.

I wonder if it has to do with shipping to PA, even the 3 pack that was $26 something triggered a $9 excise tax. I didn't have that last time, but I only bought a device, not actual packs.
No excise tax in VA but that's not surprising given our tobacco history.

I ordered some $18 starter box and requested the 12.99 expedited shipping. After tax, it came out to $35 and change and I still got the pending credit.
I find this hilarious. I can order the 10.98 starter kit, use 19.99 expedited shipping, and with the $3 excise tax and $2 regular tax, it comes out to $35.90!

Points did go pending right away. It does say you can do 3 times. Maybe I will try again tomorrow.

I find this hilarious. I can order the 10.98 starter kit, use 19.99 expedited shipping, and with the $3 excise tax and $2 regular tax, it comes out to $35.90!

Points did go pending right away. It does say you can do 3 times. Maybe I will try again tomorrow.
Thank goodness it's coming right away!

Mine had excise tax as well. I played around with a few products and after taxes/shipping I got it to $35.44 and points are pending. It's been about 2 hours now so I think I'll do another order tonight.

Vuse Vapor deal is back again. Since this is a “new offer” can it be done again if it was done during the previous offer?

Mine are coming today. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter