Those using swagbucks ???

Did anyone do the NorthOne deal through SB? I did it and my points have posted, so I guess I'm ready to close the account. I guess I would just spend the money currently in the account (I'm thinking of buying an Amazon gift card) and then close it out. I don't see exactly how to do that, but surely there's a place in the app to do it.
I did it. I managed through a long difficult process to link my paypal and transfer $50, got my 100,00 SB (I see they are offering 150,00 now!). I couldn't get the $50 out by ATM because of fees. After trying to spend it several times using the debit card they sent, I managed to spend $49.98 somewhere, maybe the grocery store. I couldn't find any way in the app to transfer the last 2¢ out, so I just asked them (via chat) to close the account. That was 3 weeks ago and they haven't managed to close it yet. You do know there is a monthly fee, you should try to close it soon. I get the feeling they are a small startup and do not really know what they are doing.

Last edited:
I did it. I managed through a long difficult process to link my paypal and transfer $50, got my 100,000 SB (I see they are offering 150,000 now!). I couldn't get the $50 out by ATM because of fees. After trying to spend it several times using the debit card they sent, I managed to spend $49.98 somewhere, maybe the grocery store. I couldn't find any way in the app to transfer the last 2¢ out, so I just asked them (via chat) to close the account. That was 3 weeks ago and they haven't managed to close it yet. You do know there is a monthly fee, you should try to close it soon. I get the feeling they are a small startup and do not really know what they are doing.
I used the chat in the app..
They tried to give me 3 months free.
I told them I found a free account somewhere else as my reason.

I did it. I managed through a long difficult process to link my paypal and transfer $50, got my 100,000 SB (I see they are offering 150,000 now!). I couldn't get the $50 out by ATM because of fees. After trying to spend it several times using the debit card they sent, I managed to spend $49.98 somewhere, maybe the grocery store. I couldn't find any way in the app to transfer the last 2¢ out, so I just asked them (via chat) to close the account. That was 3 weeks ago and they haven't managed to close it yet. You do know there is a monthly fee, you should try to close it soon. I get the feeling they are a small startup and do not really know what they are doing.
I used the chat in the app..
They tried to give me 3 months free.
I told them I found a free account somewhere else as my reason.

Thank you. I used the $50 that I used to open the account to reload my Amazon account. That took my balance down to zero, so I started a chat session with them asking to close my account. She also tried to give me the 3 months free because I used the same reason as @Disneyfan754321. I told her I would keep it in mind if I needed something down the road. She said I would receive confirmation when the account was closed. I hope I get it before too long. Still hoping it all works, but I did get my SB out of the deal!

I was thinking of doing it in my name (I used DH's for this account) through MyPoints, but it would be on my phone too, so I'm not sure if I should push it. DH hates messing with these things, so I don't bug him with them. Before DS left for college I could use his phone for things like these lol! He's such a good sport!

Trying to upload some receipts but it keeps giving me an error. My pictures are clear & have the whole receipt - what am I doing wrong?

Thank you. I used the $50 that I used to open the account to reload my Amazon account. That took my balance down to zero, so I started a chat session with them asking to close my account. She also tried to give me the 3 months free because I used the same reason as @Disneyfan754321. I told her I would keep it in mind if I needed something down the road. She said I would receive confirmation when the account was closed. I hope I get it before too long. Still hoping it all works, but I did get my SB out of the deal!

I was thinking of doing it in my name (I used DH's for this account) through MyPoints, but it would be on my phone too, so I'm not sure if I should push it. DH hates messing with these things, so I don't bug him with them. Before DS left for college I could use his phone for things like these lol! He's such a good sport!
Everytime my ds23 ask me for money I tell him "Swagbucks has a deal..." he use to let me use his account as well.
I signed up for a account for my DH and I do the bigger offers on his phone and then get referral sb from it as well.... he doesnt want to mess with it but he is enjoying the $300 I made this month

Trying to upload some receipts but it keeps giving me an error. My pictures are clear & have the whole receipt - what am I doing wrong?
I had the same issue with a receipt recently. It went under review and nothing yet. Very frustrating. I bought Charmin and Cottonelle. And I only got both because of the SB's.

Everytime my ds23 ask me for money I tell him "Swagbucks has a deal..." he use to let me use his account as well.
I signed up for a account for my DH and I do the bigger offers on his phone and then get referral sb from it as well.... he doesnt want to mess with it but he is enjoying the $300 I made this month

My DH is warming up to the idea, but not 100% there yet. I tell him he has a little bit of Sheldon Cooper in him (if you watch Big Bang Theory). He's not as extreme as Sheldon, but he has tendencies. I could possibly sway him for the bigger payouts though. I just have to decide if it's worth my stress dealing with him :rotfl2:

My DH is warming up to the idea, but not 100% there yet. I tell him he has a little bit of Sheldon Cooper in him (if you watch Big Bang Theory). He's not as extreme as Sheldon, but he has tendencies. I could possibly sway him for the bigger payouts though. I just have to decide if it's worth my stress dealing with him :rotfl2:
Well, I referred my DH back in April, and his account is housed on my Ipad. He has nothing to do with it.

Well, I referred my DH back in April, and his account is housed on my Ipad. He has nothing to do with it.

I never thought of an ipad. I think we have an old-ish one laying around somewhere. I might give that a shot. Thanks!

If you submitted a receipt to Shopkicks can you submit to Swagbucks too?
I think you can, but I do know in some of these money saving apps it says in the fine print you can only use offers one time, not over multiple platforms. I submit receipts to several different places and they seem to work so I do it. Hopefully it doesn’t ever get me shut down. I just kind of assume if the apps use the same source for offers that if I use one it just won’t credit me on the other(s). Maybe that’s a dangerous assumption. I don’t use mypoints but if I did I’d probably not do the same offers there as Swagbucks though. I use sb, Shopkick, ibotta, fetch, checkout 51 (rarely get good offers there anymore), receipt hog...I know there are more, but we all have our limits. Lol

I think you can, but I do know in some of these money saving apps it says in the fine print you can only use offers one time, not over multiple platforms. I submit receipts to several different places and they seem to work so I do it. Hopefully it doesn’t ever get me shut down. I just kind of assume if the apps use the same source for offers that if I use one it just won’t credit me on the other(s). Maybe that’s a dangerous assumption. I don’t use mypoints but if I did I’d probably not do the same offers there as Swagbucks though. I use sb, Shopkick, ibotta, fetch, checkout 51 (rarely get good offers there anymore), receipt hog...I know there are more, but we all have our limits. Lol

I do the same and use all the same as you plus receipt pal. Same with mypoints, rarely do a deal there. But honestly I rarely do them on sb unless it's something I'd do anyway. I've never had an issue submitting the same to any of them.

My SB earnings have been slow lately. Vaguely considering buying 2 jars of the Olay stuff for the $15 in SB, then returning them later. It seems hit or miss with credit for receipt uploads though...

Does anyone know with the Swagbucks in-store deals if you can upload walmart grocery receipts for the offers? I was looking at the Werther's offer for 300 SB for buying 3 bags.

Thanks!

Does anyone know with the Swagbucks in-store deals if you can upload walmart grocery receipts for the offers? I was looking at the Werther's offer for 300 SB for buying 3 bags.

Thanks!

If you click on the deal it will tell you what stores it's available at. Some are only walmart.

I always have problems when I try to use the app. I go to the site directly and upload the receipts there - never have a problem that way.

I had an offer today under "trending" on my home page for 75 points for signing up for the Silk newsletter and to receive a $1.00 coupon. I haven't found the coupon yet, but I did get my 75 points instantly!
Thanks. I found the coupon, you had to answer 6 questions about your plant based preferences, then click on 'Dashboard' at the top

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!