• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone gotten 800 sb from LOLA? I stayed subscribed for 2 months in the row and the second 800 is not even pending yet... 😩😩

Thank you! thought it was me lol
Don’t want to jinx it but all the apps esp SB mobile work well on my old Galaxy s7. Ncraves at night usually runs for hours without freezing. The apps is pretty much the only way how I meet the first and sometimes the second daily goals... I’m just afraid it’ll go away soon ☹☹☹

Did anyone do the save the children for the swago last month? I was hoping it would credit today tomorrow will be 32 days ... then i can open a ticket.
Thanks everyone for all the good sb advice you guys are awesome.

I feel like i have done all the good deals now like im running out. Good thing i have shopkick i have made $50 disney giftcard buying things i was doing already. If you have not signed up you should. 6250kicks gets you a $25 DGC today 2000 kicks just for ordering walmart grocery pick up.

Has anyone gotten 800 sb from LOLA? I stayed subscribed for 2 months in the row and the second 800 is not even pending yet... 😩😩

I did this one last year and had to submit a ticket. I believe we went back and forth a couple times, but if finally credited! Good luck!

So, this morning, I could swear that it said that coupons were 2 SB per coupon, up to 50. But tonight, the banner is gone and it says 1 SB per coupon (which is normal). Did anyone else see that or did someone accidentally add bourbon to my hot tea this morning.....LOL :teeth:

So, this morning, I could swear that it said that coupons were 2 SB per coupon, up to 50. But tonight, the banner is gone and it says 1 SB per coupon (which is normal). Did anyone else see that or did someone accidentally add bourbon to my hot tea this morning.....LOL :teeth:
It is still there for me (the 2sb per coupon), I have noticed sometimes the banner will say one thing and then when you go to the print page it will say something else.

It is still there for me (the 2sb per coupon), I have noticed sometimes the banner will say one thing and then when you go to the print page it will say something else.

I only was awarded 1 SB per print, not 2. Did you get 2 per print or just one also?

SB has a bunch of GCs on sale, some up to 20%. I thought some folks were cashing out for cruise GC's and I see that some Celebrity and Carnival are part of the sale -
Carnival: both $100 and $500 GC's are 10% off
Celebrity: $50 for 15% off and $100 for 12% off

Others on sale are Bed Bath Beyond, Gap, and Kohl's for 10% off, Dominoes for 20%, and some specific denominations for SW, Delta, Hotels .com, iTunes at 6% and up.

I just started doing the coupon prints - does anyone do them on both their account and their spouse's account? We share the same computer if that matters. I don't want to risk anything getting shut down, so I've never tried, but just wondered if I'm being overly careful.

I just started doing the coupon prints - does anyone do them on both their account and their spouse's account? We share the same computer if that matters. I don't want to risk anything getting shut down, so I've never tried, but just wondered if I'm being overly careful.
According to sb you are both allowed to have accounts, i have seen people get temporary shut down asking for ids. I personally did not want to risk it because i could not take the chance it would lock up when i have 5000 sb in the account. So my DH only does it on his phone and ipad (or i do it for him) i use the computer and my cell phone. because its our main account. My husband only does the big deals. Its nice cause i get sb for his referral.
I never actually print anything from his account i always " print" from google docs.

Anyone have any issues with Hideout.tv lately? I usually only cash out when I have a day that I know it's going to be difficult to hit my goal - like today, we've been gone all day. All day when I try to cash out it says that the account is unavailable, try again later. Anyone else ever have this issue? This was a great way for me to convert those SB on days like today :-(

Anyone have any issues with Hideout.tv lately? I usually only cash out when I have a day that I know it's going to be difficult to hit my goal - like today, we've been gone all day. All day when I try to cash out it says that the account is unavailable, try again later. Anyone else ever have this issue? This was a great way for me to convert those SB on days like today :-(

I had that issue at one point last month, and I got an email a few hours later from Hideout saying they had been having technical issues but that it was working once again. And I got that email without contacting them, I guess they just sent it to whomever was affected that day. I didn't use it yesterday, but I've used it today with no problem so I would try again today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter