Those using swagbucks ???

Anybody complete the donut collector's bill? All I need is the Old Fashioned. Was curious what the SB total on that one is, if anybody knows.

I was also only missing the Old Fashioned donut for my collectors bill also. Closest I’ve come to getting them all maybe ever. Other than the single holiday ones of course. I finished tonight with another 18 sb bill. I think I got 4-5 of those this week, so I’m happy with the result anyway! :lovestruc

A majority of my sb each day are coming from the app. It’s the regular SB app, not sbtv. Last night it ran without commercials for a while! Just estimating, but looks like it’s earning about 20 sb/hour right now.

Thank you for that. I had it going for the past hour or so and have gotten 20 SB. I gave up on the apps months ago, they stopped working well for me and had been my primary way of earning SB.

I cannot get the regular SB app to run videos - it freezes during one of the ads (just an ordinary ad that runs fine on the Lifestylez app or whatever it's called). Any tips on how to get it to work correctly? I'd love to have it as an option. (I'm using an iphone.)

RevU 42sb "Complete the survey to learn about the signs and symptoms of ADHD" has a woman sitting on a chair and a little kid with curly blond hair crawling over her. Sorry no screenshot, I'm at work ;)
Immediate credit, just enter email and click yes, then click on the ad.

Also, if you have not done Rise of Civilization it is a pretty good game and credits right when you reach the level 17 City Hall. I did it a couple of months ago and I still play! RevU has it for 3,840sb. I did not spend any oop money to reach the goal. Take screenshots of offer just in case since it does take a bit to finish it.

RevU 38SB "Complete the survey to learn about the signs and symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia" Woman with long hair rubbing her neck/shoulder area. Same as the ADHD.

Last edited:
RevU 42sb "Complete the survey to learn about the signs and symptoms of ADHD" has a woman sitting on a chair and a little kid with curly blond hair crawling over her. Sorry no screenshot, I'm at work ;)

Also, if you have not done Rise of Civilization it is a pretty good game and credits right when you reach the level 17 City Hall. I did it a couple of months ago and I still play! RevU has it for 3,840sb. I did not spend any oop money to reach the goal. Take screenshots of offer just in case since it does take a bit to finish it.

RevU 38SB "Complete the survey to learn about the signs and symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia" Woman with long hair rubbing her neck/shoulder area. Same as the ADHD.

Thank you! The last one didn't work for me, but it's been LONG time since I've had this many points this early in the morning :yay: !

What in-store deal did you guys do swago? I use to do petsmart but its not on the list anymore. I was thinking JCP or Bed bath and beyond/ bye bye baby.... i need something cheap i dont shop at those stores.

This one says android devices only. I clicked on the offer and was prompted to enter an email address for a link. Has anyone with IOS devices done this and gotten credit?

What in-store deal did you guys do swago? I use to do petsmart but its not on the list anymore. I was thinking JCP or Bed bath and beyond/ bye bye baby.... i need something cheap i dont shop at those stores.
I did Bed Bath & Beyond. I have done this store twice now (bought a meat thermometer once and some Chip Clips the second). Both times I got an email immediately from Swagbucks that my purchase was tracked. Once I did Vitamin Shoppe since I shop there sometimes anyway, and that one did not immediately track and I had to submit ticket...

I bought earrings at Maurice’s. I got the email but my Swago square hasn’t colored in yet. I bought them yesterday morning.

Thanks soooo much! I had tons of errands to run today. Came home and saw your post and did the first suggestion and BAM! I hit my first goal.

I just did the surf easy deal that they advertised during sblive. It was super easy 1500 sb for 1.99
Did it with my paypal and already stopped the automatic payments.. best part credited instantly for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter