Those using swagbucks ???

QUESTION ABOUT BESTBUY. Does everyone else get the Sunday Morning email from Swagbucks as follows:
A Bonus $15 Gift Card To Start Your Week
Shop through Best Buy's Top Deals and earn up to 4% cash back.* Spend $50 or more to earn up to 1,500 Bonus SB.* Watch your inbox every Sunday for new deals like this.

I have found something I need to purchase from Best Buy but cannot figure out how the $15 gift card works. Am I missing something>

QUESTION ABOUT BESTBUY. Does everyone else get the Sunday Morning email from Swagbucks as follows:
A Bonus $15 Gift Card To Start Your Week
Shop through Best Buy's Top Deals and earn up to 4% cash back.* Spend $50 or more to earn up to 1,500 Bonus SB.* Watch your inbox every Sunday for new deals like this.

I have found something I need to purchase from Best Buy but cannot figure out how the $15 gift card works. Am I missing something>
It's the same bonus that they have offered for Best Buy. Depending how much you spend, you get bonus SB.

"Earn up to 1,500 Bonus SB. Spend $50 - $99.99 and earn 250 Bonus SB. Spend $100 - $499.99 and earn 750 Bonus SB. Spend $500 or more, and earn 1,500 Bonus SB. Bonus SB will only be awarded on qualifying purchases that are also eligible for the standard SB per dollar reward. Bonus SB can only be earned once per day. Bonus SB will only be awarded for an in-store purchase with your personal QR code or a purchase of items featured in the Top Deals (in-store or online). Offers cannot be stacked. Bonus SB will take up to 30 days to post to your account. "

It's the same bonus that they have offered for Best Buy. Depending how much you spend, you get bonus SB.

"Earn up to 1,500 Bonus SB. Spend $50 - $99.99 and earn 250 Bonus SB. Spend $100 - $499.99 and earn 750 Bonus SB. Spend $500 or more, and earn 1,500 Bonus SB. Bonus SB will only be awarded on qualifying purchases that are also eligible for the standard SB per dollar reward. Bonus SB can only be earned once per day. Bonus SB will only be awarded for an in-store purchase with your personal QR code or a purchase of items featured in the Top Deals (in-store or online). Offers cannot be stacked. Bonus SB will take up to 30 days to post to your account. "
thanks for the quick response!! I was hoping I would actually get a $15 gift card to use to purchase the item. lol

In RevU , the offer called Outside TV "get rewarded for watching a video" Must watch all 3 videos entirely. Currently at 5sb and says can be done up to 5 times a day. I've gotten it to credit once or twice a day, but it's very random. Even tho I watch the entirety of the 3 videos, it often never credits. Tried clearing cookies, switching browsers, closing window and reopening a new one. Anyone know the trick to getting this to credit 5x/day. An easy 25sb a day would be nice to count on!

I have never gotten that to credit so I don't bother anymore

Question for those who have cashed out with the Visa debit card offer- can the visa be used to purchase DIsney gift cards on shopdisney or even be used to pay off the partial balance on a WDW trip? If not, what's the best alternative?

I add it to paypal and pay on shop Disney with it then

Is there an issue with any of the apps? I have three old phones that I updated to latest operating system and the apps are saying not supported. Only one that works is lifestylz - previously Movies, Indy music and Sportly all worked

Is there an issue with any of the apps? I have three old phones that I updated to latest operating system and the apps are saying not supported. Only one that works is lifestylz - previously Movies, Indy music and Sportly all worked
Yes! Has been going on for a few weeks now. My Lifestylz works sometimes, but the only one that consistently works in the Swagbucks app for videos, 4 SB each series (was running for me until a few minutes ago, but my nCraves just quit also)

Yes! Has been going on for a few weeks now. My Lifestylz works sometimes, but the only one that consistently works in the Swagbucks app for videos, 4 SB each series (was running for me until a few minutes ago, but my nCraves just quit also)

Thank you! thought it was me lol

Same here, my Lifestyle app used to work, but now it is stopping after every video. Which stinks because that was helping me meet my daily goal!

CreativeBug never did show as pending for me.....has anyone had luck with this one?
I did it a while back and it never credited.
I got a text that it would credit on the 9 th ... we shall see
It is showing as pending on my account under shop - credits in 2 days.

Creative Bug now shows as pending! Will credit in 31 days! Can I cancel after it credits or do I need to stay subscribed for 3 months, I don't remember the specifics and now I can't find the offer.

CreativeBug never did show as pending for me.....has anyone had luck with this one?
Did it yesterday and showed pending today. ETA - just saw your update that it changed to pending. No you don’t have to stay subscribed. Did you do the $1 for 3mo offer? My plan is to cancel after the Sb credits in 32 days.

Creative Bug now shows as pending! Will credit in 31 days! Can I cancel after it credits or do I need to stay subscribed for 3 months, I don't remember the specifics and now I can't find the offer.
Mine credits today and I will cancel after it does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter