Those using swagbucks ???

My own fault but how was I supposed to know that an in store offer that said it expired on the 17th really meant you had to do it by the 16th. I shouldn't have waited until today but I did and now I'm one square short of the full board.

My own fault but how was I supposed to know that an in store offer that said it expired on the 17th really meant you had to do it by the 16th. I shouldn't have waited until today but I did and now I'm one square short of the full board.
They are pretty sneaky (or at least it feels that way to me) when they say something expires on the 17th but it is really on the 16th at 11:59PM. Fell for it once, now I turn in boards etc sooner rather than later.

I don't know what happened, but my coupons are printing again!:yay: I couldn't get them to work since the beginning of November! It wasn't the SB page, it was something to do with coupons.com (or my computer?) because I couldn't get them to print from anywhere but suddenly, this past weekend, they started working again. I made my measly 40 SB goal 3 days in a row, just from coupons.

I have a question about the In-Store receipt offers...

It says that you cannot combine them with other coupons or in-app rebates. Well, I understand that if you use a coupon, it would read that on the receipt, but how on earth does it track it if I scan my receipt into say, ReceiptHog or Fetch Rewards? Or what about Ibotta? If SB isn't affiliated or linked in any way to those programs, how would they know if I received a rebate or not from another in-app program? If they did, it makes me question how secure my information is across those platforms.

If anyone is eyeing the in store cashback on the energizer batteries, mine went off without a hitch. I got 2 packs of AA at $7.47 each (I think I was overcharged on these but I was at SCO and it wasn't worth the trouble to me that that moment) and 1 pack of AAA for $6.72, totaling $21.66 before tax. I got my 1,000 sb before I even left the parking lot, and then uploaded for the $5 walmart gc for buying $15 in Energizer batteries when I got home. It was approved in under 5 min. So net $6.66 before tax for 3 eight packs of name brand batteries.

Shop kick also offers 500 kicks for purchasing energizer, so I submitted my receipt there as well. I don't know if all of these apps communicate with each other or not but I always scan l my receipts on several of them (fetch, receipt hog, receipt pal, etc) and so far so good.

With another swago underway, i wanted to suggest petsmart for instore offers, i bought one can of wetfood for .84 and dropped it in the donation basket.. i dont buy much at pets store for our pets, everything is so expensive. They also have small toys and balls for 1.00

Has anyone done the Stash offer more than once and have it credit? I did this in Oct 2018, and kept the account open until last June I think it was. There must have been a monthly fee that kicked in after a 6 months intro period or something, otherwise I might have kept it. It was kind of fun. Thinking of trying it again to see if it would work.

Has anyone done the Stash offer more than once and have it credit? I did this in Oct 2018, and kept the account open until last June I think it was. There must have been a monthly fee that kicked in after a 6 months intro period or something, otherwise I might have kept it. It was kind of fun. Thinking of trying it again to see if it would work.

I've had a monthly fee since day one. I keep forgetting about this and am workining on getting money out of it and cancelling it.

I haven’t run videos on SBwatch or the other apps in a while. Worth it to get back to that?
What about ncrave on desktop?

I stopped all video earning a while back because they wouldn’t run smoothly. Wondering if it is worth it to get back to it? It used to yield decent SBs.

Lately all I have been doing is coupon “prints” and occasional surveys. I want to increase my SB earnings in the new year. Will attempt to do surveys more, don’t like offers unless it is something I want/need anyway. Most online shopping I do through Rakuten. So videos are my other option if they are working better.

I haven’t run videos on SBwatch or the other apps in a while. Worth it to get back to that?
What about ncrave on desktop?

I stopped all video earning a while back because they wouldn’t run smoothly. Wondering if it is worth it to get back to it? It used to yield decent SBs.

Lately all I have been doing is coupon “prints” and occasional surveys. I want to increase my SB earnings in the new year. Will attempt to do surveys more, don’t like offers unless it is something I want/need anyway. Most online shopping I do through Rakuten. So videos are my other option if they are working better.

The regular Sb app has been working well for me. I go to “video” and then “short clips” and it runs really well for me at 4 sb per round. Every once in a while it will freeze and I have to hit play again, but in general it’s running well. Ncraves for me usually need to be babysat, but once in a while I’ll get one that continues to run.

The regular Sb app has been working well for me. I go to “video” and then “short clips” and it runs really well for me at 4 sb per round. Every once in a while it will freeze and I have to hit play again, but in general it’s running well. Ncraves for me usually need to be babysat, but once in a while I’ll get one that continues to run.

Thanks. I am running the app now. Seems to be working for me on my old Android phone.

In RevU , the offer called Outside TV "get rewarded for watching a video" Must watch all 3 videos entirely. Currently at 5sb and says can be done up to 5 times a day. I've gotten it to credit once or twice a day, but it's very random. Even tho I watch the entirety of the 3 videos, it often never credits. Tried clearing cookies, switching browsers, closing window and reopening a new one. Anyone know the trick to getting this to credit 5x/day. An easy 25sb a day would be nice to count on!

Last edited:
I have a terrible time with Outside TV and have given up on it. Currently on my desktop Mac, I can sometimes get the Trending Playlist nCrave to run all day but it is slow, as long as I start with it first. Has been running since about 5 AM, so 12 hours, and has given me 41 SB. However, if I start with another nCrave, I can't get it to run without babysitting.

My DD is using an iPad which has not done the latest update and she gets the SBTV app to run long, 31 times today for 4 SB each. I usually only get 5 times on my phone.

I have a terrible time with Outside TV and have given up on it. Currently on my desktop Mac, I can sometimes get the Trending Playlist nCrave to run all day but it is slow, as long as I start with it first. Has been running since about 5 AM, so 12 hours, and has given me 41 SB. However, if I start with another nCrave, I can't get it to run without babysitting.

My DD is using an iPad which has not done the latest update and she gets the SBTV app to run long, 31 times today for 4 SB each. I usually only get 5 times on my phone.
I have the Watch Playlist going on an ancient laptop. I start it in the morning and as long as I hit the pink or blue "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" icon every now and then, it runs all day. Only gives 1 sb at a time, but combined with the apps (on my phone) I have 64sb since about 10am today. Those are my easiest sb earners, presently. I miss "the old days" of about 2 yrs ago when nCraves were 6 and 7 sb each and would run all day! It's been slim pickins over the past year or so! But I have a WDW trip planned for Sept 2020 and I almost drained my vaca fund on a trip to Calif last month, so I'm back to swagging...... for whatever I can get!

Question for those who have cashed out with the Visa debit card offer- can the visa be used to purchase DIsney gift cards on shopdisney or even be used to pay off the partial balance on a WDW trip? If not, what's the best alternative?

I have the Watch Playlist going on an ancient laptop. I start it in the morning and as long as I hit the pink or blue "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" icon every now and then, it runs all day. Only gives 1 sb at a time, but combined with the apps (on my phone) I have 64sb since about 10am today. Those are my easiest sb earners, presently. I miss "the old days" of about 2 yrs ago when nCraves were 6 and 7 sb each and would run all day! It's been slim pickins over the past year or so! But I have a WDW trip planned for Sept 2020 and I almost drained my vaca fund on a trip to Calif last month, so I'm back to swagging...... for whatever I can get!
It has been slow going lately. I get my 10 SB a day from Swagosaurus Run in the games section, print coupons, usually get a search win for 5 or so SB, and also do the watch videos that are 2 SB/40 videos, that usually runs without stopping but again, very slow unless I am sitting there to advance them. Sometimes I get lucky with a survey that I actually qualify for. I haven't seen the laptop guy or tank top girl things for at least 6 months.

Question for those who have cashed out with the Visa debit card offer- can the visa be used to purchase DIsney gift cards on shopdisney or even be used to pay off the partial balance on a WDW trip? If not, what's the best alternative?
I have only ever added them to my Amazon account so maybe someone else can help you!

I use to buy gift cards at a discount then apply ,but it left me with 1-2$ balance that i moved to amazon. It was too much trouble so now i just pay directly to the disney account. I also have purchased discounted giftcards off of cardcash/giftcardwiki.com for landrys (trex cafe, rain forest cafe) for our trip.
You can not use them on shopdisney

I don’t think shopdisney will take them anymore, so I use them at Target.com to buy the Disney egiftcards. I usually receive them within a couple hours and then I just add/combine them to the Disney gift card site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter