Those using swagbucks ???

Just noticed Save the Children already charged a 2nd monthly donation to my credit card! The first was July 1, 2nd July 16? That's not monthly! I will call to cancel tomorrow, that better not affect my pending SB due 8/1!

The Buy SB discount ran until midnight EDT. Out of curiosity, if anyone in a more western time zone is still up, is the promo still active for you? I'm trying to figure out if the ending time is client-dependent or set on the server.

The Buy SB discount ran until midnight EDT. Out of curiosity, if anyone in a more western time zone is still up, is the promo still active for you? I'm trying to figure out if the ending time is client-dependent or set on the server.
It ended at 10 here in MST.

ETA: I checked at 10:20’ish here and it was back to regular pricing so assuming it stopped at 10.

Does anyone else run strictly PC SB? I've never downloaded the SB app or games.

I do. I don't want that crap on my phone. Makes it run slower. I also do not have the SB bar downloaded on my computer. My PC would overheat ALL the time when I had that. So much malware.

I only shop online and click through from SB. NO coupons, no surveys, no watching videos. I cash out on average of $100 per month. I do some of the offers if they are worth my time like the recent Armor All offer. Paid $27 for the items, got 3000 SB, sold the items in a FB group for $20 so I came out way ahead. I also do others like Proactive to get the 3000 SB (product is free at that point) and then sell the Proactive on eBay for another $40 or so. So I actually MAKE money by doing SB in addition to the SB themselves.

When I look at the link to buy swagbucks it always say not available. Do I have to be at a certain level or something?

I do. I don't want that crap on my phone. Makes it run slower. I also do not have the SB bar downloaded on my computer. My PC would overheat ALL the time when I had that. So much malware.

I only shop online and click through from SB. NO coupons, no surveys, no watching videos. I cash out on average of $100 per month. I do some of the offers if they are worth my time like the recent Armor All offer. Paid $27 for the items, got 3000 SB, sold the items in a FB group for $20 so I came out way ahead. I also do others like Proactive to get the 3000 SB (product is free at that point) and then sell the Proactive on eBay for another $40 or so. So I actually MAKE money by doing SB in addition to the SB themselves.
Just goes to show there are lots of ways to SB! I don't shop much online and I don't do those types of offers. I run the apps on an old phone I don't use for anything else, they will run on a tablet also. I don't have the swag button on my computer either.

You may live in a state that doesn’t allow it.

Do we know which states don't allow it? I'm late to the party, so missed the sale, but wondering for next time! I love @havenslover said about charging and then quickly paying down, GREAT idea!!!! Will try next time!

I’m new to swagbucks and trying to figure out my best options. I earned 3,000 sb this week and want to cash it out to use for my trip to Universal. I was thinking of getting the Visa card (which I can only use online right?) and then using that to buy a Universal gc online but I’m a little confused how it would work. It says something about making an account.

Any other ideas? Otherwise if it’s too complicated I’ll just do Starbucks since I know we will get coffee there at universal. Thanks!

Do we know which states don't allow it? I'm late to the party, so missed the sale, but wondering for next time! I love @havenslover said about charging and then quickly paying down, GREAT idea!!!! Will try next time!

I believe it’s arizona, Connecticut, North Dakota and Maryland.

I’m new to swagbucks and trying to figure out my best options. I earned 3,000 sb this week and want to cash it out to use for my trip to Universal. I was thinking of getting the Visa card (which I can only use online right?) and then using that to buy a Universal gc online but I’m a little confused how it would work. It says something about making an account.

Any other ideas? Otherwise if it’s too complicated I’ll just do Starbucks since I know we will get coffee there at universal. Thanks!
You redeem on SB, they send you a link to the Visa site (will take about a week), make an account and then they give you the card number.

Its really easy no worries. I take my visa giftcards and buy other giftcards for our trip.
Giftcardwiki.com i bought tony romas 200 gift card for 119. (They have smaller) but you should look there

Has anyone done the Vuse offer recently? Can you just purchase any device or does it have to be certain ones? Anyone recommend doing it a certain way? The offer is a little vague!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter