Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone done the Vuse offer recently? Can you just purchase any device or does it have to be certain ones? Anyone recommend doing it a certain way? The offer is a little vague!
Not recently - a few months ago. I remember finding 2 different pens(?) that were only around $2 each after discount codes and either one counted for the offer to post. Hopefully somebody else has done it more recently than that.

Swago is live. Not worth the bother if you can't do surveys, though.

No spins.
Yeah. I did find a survey on the answer app which was 2 SB for 1 minute (basically asked you to rate the answer app). Just noticed that while it said I completed the survey on the daily activity list, it did not fill in the Swago square for complete a survey on the Answer app! But still, the most I would get is 40 SB from the 4th column if I can complete my 2nd daily goal, which has not been happening much lately. My 6000 SB from one of the donations is supposed to credit the 29th, so maybe?

The print grocery coupons box didn't work for me.

Last edited:

I think it might be a targeted offer, but I earned 1800 SB for an in-store purchase of Runa energy drinks. It offered 600 SB per drink for up to 3 drinks. The drinks were $2.49/each at Target so I paid $7.47 for 3 drinks and got 1800 SB. It was the best offer I have done in a long while...

Found the Runa offer under the In-Store promotions, but none of the stores in town have them! :(

**UPDATE** Safeway had them. Only was able to buy the Berry, but plan on going back tomorrow for the Blood Orange. 1800 credited instantly upon receipt upload.

Last edited:
Found the Runa offer under the In-Store promotions, but none of the stores in town have them! :(

**UPDATE** Safeway had them. Only was able to buy the Berry, but plan on going back tomorrow for the Blood Orange. 1800 credited instantly upon receipt upload.

Awesome! It is a great deal.

I think it might be a targeted offer, but I earned 1800 SB for an in-store purchase of Runa energy drinks. It offered 600 SB per drink for up to 3 drinks. The drinks were $2.49/each at Target so I paid $7.47 for 3 drinks and got 1800 SB. It was the best offer I have done in a long while...

anyone know if when you are doing these offers at target, do you have to go in or can you do the order pick up, or delivered to you in your car, and use this receipts? Tia!

I redeemed a GC from SB on Saturday and went to use it today and was told it has no balance. Has this happened to anyone and if so what did you do?

I redeemed a GC from SB on Saturday and went to use it today and was told it has no balance. Has this happened to anyone and if so what did you do?
Could it had been an old card you printed? Never had this happen to me but I would contact them asap!

It happened to me once, several years ago, with a Chili’s GC. But I had checked the balance before we went to the restaurant and it was 0. I filed a ticket and they issued me a new gift card. I don’t recall them giving me any real explanation as to why it had no balance.

Has anyone had issues with the Barkbox offer? Looks like 4k for the $5 sign up. I'm thinking cancel on the 31st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter