Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone had issues with the Barkbox offer? Looks like 4k for the $5 sign up. I'm thinking cancel on the 31st.

The barkbox was hell for my sister and I to get credit for. She never did even though SBs finally emailed her and said they would give her credit.

And, if you cancel early on the 6 month membership, Barkbox will charge you the difference for 1 month price vs the 6 month monthly price to get out of it.

Not as exciting as discounted Buy Swagbucks offers, but mine has buy 2000sb for $20... break even at least.

ETA: Also, between referral bonus from DHs account and daily goal bonuses, I did one purchase on each account and am getting 4512sb.

Last edited:

I'm sure this has been asked a 100 times. Can any of the Swagbucks gift cards be used to buy Disney Gift cards in store? Target, Walmart, Visa, Best Buy etc.

I'm sure this has been asked a 100 times. Can any of the Swagbucks gift cards be used to buy Disney Gift cards in store? Target, Walmart, Visa, Best Buy etc.
Yes to Walmart and visa. But I use both of those on sams club online. I’m not sure about using at Walmart.

Finally able to get a Costco receipt loaded into the answer app for 10 SB.

Was able to buy 8000 SB yesterday and 8000 SB today for face value.

georgina,

This might be a stupid question but what do you get out of buying Swagbucks at face value? (maybe I need to explore this too!)

Carrie

Runa offer is back up!!! And there's a M&M's offer right below it:

M&Ms In-Store Offer

Purchase 1 can of RUNA Blood Orange or Berry and earn 500 SB.* That's enough for 2 packs of M&Ms and a can of RUNA with no out of pocket cost!

Runa offer is back up!!! And there's a M&M's offer right below it:

M&Ms In-Store Offer

Purchase 1 can of RUNA Blood Orange or Berry and earn 500 SB.* That's enough for 2 packs of M&Ms and a can of RUNA with no out of pocket cost!
I don't seem to have it. I wonder if it is regional?

And yes to all the answers above about buying SB at face value. I didn't do it Tuesday, but when I saw all the possibilities, credit card rewards, making 2nd daily goal, I'm only 20,000 SB from the next member recognition level, why not? I just redeem them for cash through paypal.

I know this is not for everyone, i found it looking for free credit check.
400sb for free credit check.. no credit card
More sb if you take the business up to 800

It was an easy 400
Nav

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!