• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I won the first game but lost the second one by just one question. They were fun! I know nothing about the Disney channel shows, but the parks one will be fun.

Won both games last night, which was good. Had to use a free rejoin for both, still have 11 from the last Swago. I don't know much about disney channel shows either. My kids watched some in the 90's and early 2000's but that's it.

Having a hard time hitting the first goal today, unfortunately yesterday's coupon prints haven't credited yet. That would be 50 SB!

Won both games last night, which was good. Had to use a free rejoin for both, still have 11 from the last Swago. I don't know much about disney channel shows either. My kids watched some in the 90's and early 2000's but that's it.

Having a hard time hitting the first goal today, unfortunately yesterday's coupon prints haven't credited yet. That would be 50 SB!

It's been rough. No surveys and finally get one and get booted when I was almost done cause it got closed. And why is my 1st goal 118??? Ugh. And I'm not home tonight I need a survey.

It's been rough. No surveys and finally get one and get booted when I was almost done cause it got closed. And why is my 1st goal 118??? Ugh. And I'm not home tonight I need a survey.
I had the same kind of day i hit my goal early with coupon prints and shopping i just wanted the check mark and it took me forever it kept showing surveys 2 at a time

Yeah. Very rough lately! DD29 and I have really been having a hard time hitting goal, especially when the watch page /ncrave are going out or LTG is not there or he is but says not available try later. With those going it’s better but swag life is def slow going. Coupons prints didn’t show up today for either of us so daily goal streak broken for July. That’s crappy. At least last month it was broken cause we were in Disney lol. But really hard to hit without the prints. Hoping they show up with tomorrow’s prints!
Dd29 needs to start doing surveys I guess. Ive been banned a couple years ago but maybe I should request them to lift the ban. But my age prolly isn’t what they’re looking for anyway.
I think the 118 is maybe because they were doing extra swag codes m. They said SB would earning would be big this week, I’ve yet to see that! I dont shop that much so not much coming there either.
Anyone seeing many SB these days? Anyone seeing g things changing as the season goes? As in things will get some better? I can’t see it getting much worse and people still sticking around much. I’m here till there’s nothing but pretty discouraged. Just nice to share and hear from others who understand!

Yeah. Very rough lately! DD29 and I have really been having a hard time hitting goal, especially when the watch page /ncrave are going out or LTG is not there or he is but says not available try later. With those going it’s better but swag life is def slow going. Coupons prints didn’t show up today for either of us so daily goal streak broken for July. That’s crappy. At least last month it was broken cause we were in Disney lol. But really hard to hit without the prints. Hoping they show up with tomorrow’s prints!
Dd29 needs to start doing surveys I guess. Ive been banned a couple years ago but maybe I should request them to lift the ban. But my age prolly isn’t what they’re looking for anyway.
I think the 118 is maybe because they were doing extra swag codes m. They said SB would earning would be big this week, I’ve yet to see that! I dont shop that much so not much coming there either.
Anyone seeing many SB these days? Anyone seeing g things changing as the season goes? As in things will get some better? I can’t see it getting much worse and people still sticking around much. I’m here till there’s nothing but pretty discouraged. Just nice to share and hear from others who understand!

This is the first month since I started swagging that I haven’t even tried to keep up with the daily goals. Ncraves and watch videos were so bad in June, I just totally gave up on them. I do still run some videos on my phone now and then. I do enough to get the to do list done, and I play the trivia game when I’m able to. My first goal dropped all the way to 30 the other day. I have checked my ncraves a couple of times and it’s not any better for me! In fact it’s worse.

The final fantasy XV offer reach 100k power for 2856 credited instantly. Took me 6 days, husband bought a $5 pack and he finished the same day.

I'm working on this one right now. Nice to see it should post without issue. I've completed Harvest Land, Coin Master, World War Rising and Vikings. All posted within the stated time frame without issue :)

Did y’all play the trivia tonight? Disney uses chickens to control the mosquito population? Really? :rolleyes2

I had to use the rejoin on the HM one and this is the one that got me. I thought well chickens eat them but no disney wouldn't use them,I've never heard that. So annoyed cause I got the rest of them correct.

Yes--I only got 5 sb (so I guess I got 6/10). Who knew WDW was going to be domed in St. Louis.
I thought that was strange cause she said home, home is kansas city... i guessed right only cause i guess Missouri.
And i have never seen a chicken at wdw where are they?

As told my dh he tought i was saying the kids are chickens cause they wont ride anything lol

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter