Those using swagbucks ???

I already got my 500 sb bonus for shop and earn from the spin and win wheel. I bought stuff from ebags this afternoon and the bonus posted as soon as I got the shop and earn email.

ETA it didn’t count towards daily goal

Also got some spins tonight that landed on a swagup for a rebate on redeeming for a visa gift card. I just redeemed for a $10 Visa gc but the rebate I got was only the swagup from the team challenge. So you won’t get the team challenge swagup PLUS the spin and win rebate on the same gc.

So is everyone getting the 500 shop rebate first then it disappears off the wheel? I've had them before and ignored them but now we have to waste a spin on it.

Also got some spins tonight that landed on a swagup for a rebate on redeeming for a visa gift card. I just redeemed for a $10 Visa gc but the rebate I got was only the swagup from the team challenge. So you won’t get the team challenge swagup PLUS the spin and win rebate on the same gc.

I had the Visa swagup last time and after I redeemed for $10 saw the fine print that it had to be $25 GC. Not sure if it is the same this time. (Never mind I see this one says $10) I have also never gotten 2 swagups on the same purchase.

Last edited:
So is everyone getting the 500 shop rebate first then it disappears off the wheel? I've had them before and ignored them but now we have to waste a spin on it.

I had the Visa swagup last time and after I redeemed for $10 saw the fine print that it had to be $25 GC. Not sure if it is the same this time. (Never mind I see this one says $10) I have also never gotten 2 swagups on the same purchase.

It did disappear from my wheel.

My glade offer posted this morning so I'm not doing much today. Yesterday was excruciating. Tomorrow I have a big shop & earn posting. I need my ncraves back!

I already got my 500 sb bonus for shop and earn from the spin and win wheel. I bought stuff from ebags this afternoon and the bonus posted as soon as I got the shop and earn email.

ETA it didn’t count towards daily goal
my shop & earn email from BB came last night and I got the v500 spin & win bonus

I'm going to Best Buy today to get a $100 Amazon gift card. 1450 swagbucks + 7.5% back from Chase makes my new Amazon habit a little less painful:)
Wait... Did something change? I've been buying $100 Disney GC whenever I am near a Best Buy. I get 950sb total and 5% back by using ChasePay + a small amount in BB Reward Zone Points. Is there a better way I don't know about?

Wait... Did something change? I've been buying $100 Disney GC whenever I am near a Best Buy. I get 950sb total and 5% back by using ChasePay + a small amount in BB Reward Zone Points. Is there a better way I don't know about?
I forgot about my 2% best buy rewards. I was adding in the 500 sb spin and win bonus. And the 7.5% is with transferring the UR points to my CSR.

Add me to the list of people who won a 500 SB from the spin and win when you place a shop yesterday. I placed a WalMart pick up order yesterday, but no email and no 500 SB. I was hoping my coupon credit would activate the bonus, since it credits as "shop", but no. Also, my Glade in store offer credited this AM, but that didn't activate the 500 either! Ugh. Any ideas, for something cheap and easy that will give me the 500 SB bonus? I am stumped. I don't want to spend a lot of money, just to earn 500. (P.S. Targets list of exclusions for earning SB is ridiculous!).

I got the 500 bonus too. I've been going to best buy each day for the last month or so and buying gift cards. I assume it was triggered by the shop & earn email I received today for my purchase on 10/21.

For those redeeming for $10 virtual visa, where are y'all using them?

I add mine to my amazon account.

I have some questions about some of these spin and wins....

Seems everyone gets this first one...the 500 SB for a shop....is there a minimum or must you spend $50?
"Earn 500 SB from a qualify shop purchase in order to receive a 500 SB Bonus! You must shop within 3 Days of receiving your Swag Up in order to qualify for your bonus SB. Your Bonus will credit when you receive your shop SB. MyGiftCardsPlus, Travel, and Ebay purchases are excluded from this promotion."

And then the 50 SB for a Visa redemption....does it have to be a $10 Virtual Visa? Or will it work on the $25 Visa? I've got two of them, so I wasn't sure how that would work?
"Redeem your $10 Visa Gift Card and receive a 50 SB Rebate!"

Last edited:
Jet is at 8%, so I just bought some necessities I would have bought anyway to get the 500 SB bonus, which credited within an hour.

I got like 8 of those virtual visa ones. I think they are pretty useless generally.

I'm going to Best Buy today to get a $100 Amazon gift card. 1450 swagbucks + 7.5% back from Chase makes my new Amazon habit a little less painful:)
I was thinking of stopping by Lowe's to get an Amazon GC for 10% off with my AMEX offer, but maybe I'll do this instead. I've slacked on sb lately so I just joined SWAGO and got the 500 shop bonus swagup today, on my account and my husbands... Maybe I'll make him stop on the way home today and I can do one for each account with my Freedom...

I was thinking of stopping by Lowe's to get an Amazon GC for 10% off with my AMEX offer, but maybe I'll do this instead. I've slacked on sb lately so I just joined SWAGO and got the 500 shop bonus swagup today, on my account and my husbands... Maybe I'll make him stop on the way home today and I can do one for each account with my Freedom...
It sounds like this might not work. I think to get the 500 sb bonus, the shop & earn has to be for 500 sb. Still waiting for clarification.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter