Those using swagbucks ???

I've had an exceptionally difficult time with surveys this month! I turned 33 at the end of September, and I don't know if that's what did it, but I got an email from SB saying if I complete 3 surveys this month, I'll get a 200sb bonus. I thought 'Piece of cake! I'll knock this out today!" Nope... It took me 2 weeks to be able to complete 3 surveys. It's just been one DQ after another. Some at the beginning, some at the end. It's been crazy. I used to do at least one a day, but haven't been able to this month.

Did you receive the 200 SB bonus yet for completing the surveys? I've done at least 3 this month (at least 4 actually) and haven't received the bonus. I got the email also.

Anyone else getting partial credit on surveys you don't qualify for? I got the standard 1 SB for the first 5 I didn't qualify for, but now the last 2 I didn't qualify for after a few questions answered I have gotten a few SB, 11 SB for one and 3 SB for the other. I have been doing Swagbucks for years and this is the first time this has happened.

Anyone else getting partial credit on surveys you don't qualify for? I got the standard 1 SB for the first 5 I didn't qualify for, but now the last 2 I didn't qualify for after a few questions answered I have gotten a few SB, 11 SB for one and 3 SB for the other. I have been doing Swagbucks for years and this is the first time this has happened.

I got 5 SB for the second one I was disqualified on, which surprised me. Got 1 SB for a couple more, then I completed one for 100 SB and stopped.

I have seen this once or twice. I think the most I have seen was 5 SB for an incomplete survey.

Oh wow! That is crazy! Weird how different people have different values.
And offers!!! I work in a grocery store and often have to help people w their Ibottas. I see so many offers for things that I never get! Like eggs, milk, bread!!! My Ibotta is so hit and miss with offers.

Thinking about doing barkbox on mypoints since it's 8k points. Is the $50 virtual visa normally 6800? I can't remember when it was lower than normal and we all redeemed a few months ago what it was. Everything else I look at is around 7900. I know it all pends for a month but I'm curious to see what I can get since I only have 2k after the last visa. I don't use mypoints as much.

Also, for those that did it, did you order just one month? I don't need a subscription because the dogs already have enough toys for about 20 dogs. But they know what toys they have because every so often one of them will dig through a box looking for a specific one, I don't get it.

Thinking about doing barkbox on mypoints since it's 8k points. Is the $50 virtual visa normally 6800? I can't remember when it was lower than normal and we all redeemed a few months ago what it was. Everything else I look at is around 7900. I know it all pends for a month but I'm curious to see what I can get since I only have 2k after the last visa. I don't use mypoints as much.

Also, for those that did it, did you order just one month? I don't need a subscription because the dogs already have enough toys for about 20 dogs. But they know what toys they have because every so often one of them will dig through a box looking for a specific one, I don't get it.
I only ordered one month. But I think I still need to cancel by 11/3 or it renews.

Woke up to an extra 2000 SB labeled 'additional incentives' from a survey but I have no idea which one it was.

It automatically checked the boxes off on the daily tasks for attempting and completing a gold survey, but did not check the Swago box for completing 1st and 2nd daily goals. Bummer. Swago was supposed to start at 3 AM Eastern this time. I'm heading out of town tomorrow and probably won't be doing much swagbucking (or is it swagging?)

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be able to get a single line for this round of SWAGO....I got booted from surveys (something stupid I did, I accidentally clicked 2 pencils and a screwdriver instead of 3 pencils on the screener) and they haven't looked at my request to reinstate them yet. Surveys are HUGE in this SWAGO board! And I don't have anyone to refer and I am not buying a gift card....so I think I'm out of look entirely :-(​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter