Those using swagbucks ???

Anybody get their Swag-up from the team challenge? The blog says they should have been given out already, but there's nothing on my Swagups page. And of course, you can't even get back to the team challenge page anymore.

Anybody get their Swag-up from the team challenge? The blog says they should have been given out already, but there's nothing on my Swagups page. And of course, you can't even get back to the team challenge page anymore.

Recently they’ve been showing up late afternoon on Monday so hopefully later today

I'm doing the swago board and it shows I've checked off boxes but says I have no spins. Is anyone else having issues with their spins? I checked it on two different browsers

I also have no spins and there was no spin info when I first logged on this morning. Now i see if but I should have like 15 spins and it says 0 out of 0 even though those boxes are checked off.

I'm doing the swago board and it shows I've checked off boxes but says I have no spins. Is anyone else having issues with their spins? I checked it on two different browsers

I also have no spins and there was no spin info when I first logged on this morning. Now i see if but I should have like 15 spins and it says 0 out of 0 even though those boxes are checked off.

They posted on FB that they launched the spins and wins late so they're working on getting people their spins they earned before it went live and will hopefully have everyone credited by the end of today. Mine aren't showing up yet either, so I guess we'll see.

They posted on FB that they launched the spins and wins late so they're working on getting people their spins they earned before it went live and will hopefully have everyone credited by the end of today. Mine aren't showing up yet either, so I guess we'll see.

I'm getting spins that I completed after they loaded but anything before that are still missing. It sucks. I'm also having issues when I do spin with the wheel blanking out with no spaces...not a great start

So on a spin i got 500 SB bonus with shop. What exactly does this mean?? I should have a BB shop post tomorrow will that give me the swago bonus or do i need to make a new purchase?

Just started using swagbucks. Whats the best way to accumulate points?

So on a spin i got 500 SB bonus with shop. What exactly does this mean?? I should have a BB shop post tomorrow will that give me the swago bonus or do i need to make a new purchase?

I just got the same thing! It doesn’t say how it works, even under the swagups tab. I guess we’ll find out. It does say it expires 10/25. Not much time.

I'll let you know if mine post tomorrow with my shop bonus.

I have a shop and earn due to post on Thursday (10/25). I was trying to think of what I need to buy on line so I can try it for a current purchase too. I’m sure I can think of something...

Just started using swagbucks. Whats the best way to accumulate points?

You're going to get a lot of different answers on this!

I would start by joining the Swago that's running right now, it's a pretty good board. I average between 100-500 SB/day and this is what I do most days:

• Complete your daily to-do list
  • Surveys (some people hate surveys, but it's the easiest way for me to earn)
  • Check this board and reddit swagbucks for offers that credit (under the Discover tab)
  • Use the SB shopping portal when shopping online (I always check ebates first to see which is higher)
I know a lot of people run ncraves, and I do occasionally. But I find that they make my computer work hard and clog up my browser, so I only do them sporadically.

I have a shop and earn due to post on Thursday (10/25). I was trying to think of what I need to buy on line so I can try it for a current purchase too. I’m sure I can think of something...
Right all i need to do is head over to target or sephora and i am sure i can find something I "need".

You're going to get a lot of different answers on this!

I would start by joining the Swago that's running right now, it's a pretty good board. I average between 100-500 SB/day and this is what I do most days:

• Complete your daily to-do list
  • Surveys (some people hate surveys, but it's the easiest way for me to earn)
  • Check this board and reddit swagbucks for offers that credit (under the Discover tab)
  • Use the SB shopping portal when shopping online (I always check ebates first to see which is higher)
I know a lot of people run ncraves, and I do occasionally. But I find that they make my computer work hard and clog up my browser, so I only do them sporadically.

I've seen the surveys are worth more. I've tried a few and one issue I've had (especially on my phone with the survey app) that sometimes the surveys get stuck in a loop and the same questions are asked over and over.

Has anyone gotten credit for their coupon prints for the last 3 days?

No. And I'm stuck at 90 swagbucks. There are almost no earning opportunities when ncraves are dead.

I was coming to post all of this....glad I'm not alone!
No coupons prints and no Swagups yet from the Team Challenge!
Fingers crossed it is soon!

They put more info up on the 500 sb shop and earn bonus from the wheel. You have to shop before it expires and the bonus posts when the shop and earn posts, so in about a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter