Those using swagbucks ???

My Shop and Earn purchase from Old Navy yesterday morning still isn't showing up as pending in my pending store activity. My 500 bonus from the spin and win expires tomorrow so if this doesn't show up as pending soon - do I need to try another shop and earn today? Or do you think I should submit a ticket today? A little annoyed if I don't get my credit from the Old Navy shop since I went through swagbucks over ebates for the bonus 500 SB.

Bought a gc and got it and the sb in less than 5 min! Needed help with my goal and it was worth 300 sb so almost there.

I decided to try again doing a Target purchase for toddler pants (my toddler needed some anyway) and it credited within an hour and I got my 500 SB. So I'm thinking maybe my Old Navy purchase didn't count because I used super cash and a gift card?

I decided to try again doing a Target purchase for toddler pants (my toddler needed some anyway) and it credited within an hour and I got my 500 SB. So I'm thinking maybe my Old Navy purchase didn't count because I used super cash and a gift card?

On a side note, is your Target purchase showing 1% or 2% pending? Supposedly they're offering 2% back now, but my last purchase is showing 1% pending.

On a side note, is your Target purchase showing 1% or 2% pending? Supposedly they're offering 2% back now, but my last purchase is showing 1% pending.

Looks like just 1% is showing - but you're right it should have been 2%, guess I'll screenshot and ticket it when it posts.

I had the 500 SB shop offer too. Well, I made a purchase at Target for some socks and noticed it tracked the shopping activity as pending but didn't get the bonus. I went back to my Swagups and now the shop bonus is showing as a minimum purchase of $25.

Last edited:
I redeemed for a $25 Visa gc today to get the 150 sb rebate from the wheel but the rebate didn’t credit. Looking through Facebook I can see I’m not the only one. I’m going to send in a ticket. So be aware that those visa rebates aren’t working 100% right now.

I also did a Walmart online order for in store pickup (that has ALWAYS worked in the past) and so far nothing...but it won't be in for me until tomorrow so I guess maybe it's possible it'll show up then.

I also did a Groupon purchase and it also didn't show up.

It did show up on an Amazon purchase (which I never do through SB b/c I don't usually buy the right categories but thought this time they may work) and it showed that shop activity and purchase but 0SB.

So I'm currently 0/3 on attempting to use both my 500SB things for shop purchases unless either Groupon or Walmart show up in the next day. :-/

Just as an update/FYI:

Both my Walmart and Groupon purchases showed up almost 48 hours later so I DID end up getting the 500 SB that came with the Spin & Win (doesn't count toward daily goal)

It still doesn't look like the other tracked for the other 500 SB one that seemed to be one many people got but that one reads like it'll take the 32 days to credit and won't be immediate.

Is the $50 visa discounted at all? I would normally cash for pp now but could wait til the 1st so I have 50 to use the swagup for 450 back. Which even if not discounted is prob better or not? And if I have the team one will it apply first meaning if I wanted to do he 450 one I shouldn't have activated it. Hmm..

Can anyone recommend a meal delivery kit they’ve actually liked? We love Home Chef and have used it for a about a year, but some of the recipes are starting to repeat. Thought I’d try something new. SB has deals on tons of them so wondering if anyone has any first hand recommendations!

I got my shop and earn emails this morning from BB for 10/23, here's hoping it triggers the Swago bonus. If not, I'm not sure if I can come up with something over $25 that I need..

Has anyone used a Mastercard GC at Best Buy for the swagbucks deal?

Yes. It works.

When you swipe the card, it will ask you for a PIN. The PIN you enter the first time will be your PIN from then on.

My $7.50 came up the same day my Dollar Shave Club credited unfortunately, so I was WAY over my 2nd quota for one day. If it had come one day sooner or later, it would've been perfect.

Can anyone recommend a meal delivery kit they’ve actually liked? We love Home Chef and have used it for a about a year, but some of the recipes are starting to repeat. Thought I’d try something new. SB has deals on tons of them so wondering if anyone has any first hand recommendations!

We've done both home chef and blueapron via sb. I find that I use blueapron more often though. Especially when costco has a sale of gift cards. I recently got $100 worth of blueapron cards for about $65.

I'm thinking about trying hello fresh when/if the sb payout increases. Hoping for around the holidays!

Hello fresh is very repetitive and the ingredients are cheap. I've had it for 6 months and sick of the same meals over and over again. Blue apron is better quality IMO.

I got the 500sbs spin & win shop bonus. I shopped through target, got my email shop & earn. I see that the swag ups page is showing the bonus pending. It does not say when it is pending until. When should I receive the 500 bonus? The expiration for the bonus shows 11/27; is that when I will receive the bonus? This new spin & win shop bonus has me a bit confused. Any feedback is much appreciated:)

I got the 500sbs spin & win shop bonus. I shopped through target, got my email shop & earn. I see that the swag ups page is showing the bonus pending. It does not say when it is pending until. When should I receive the 500 bonus? The expiration for the bonus shows 11/27; is that when I will receive the bonus? This new spin & win shop bonus has me a bit confused. Any feedback is much appreciated:)
your bonus expires in 1 month? All the ones people have been reporting expire with in a few days.

My shop bonus posted immediately when my BB bonus posted. I got lucky and my email came in after i had the spin and win. DH bought something at Macys and it has shipped and nothing yet. No email no pending. Nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter