Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone use the ncrave app? I hadn't heard of it, but got a notification that it's 150% SB earnings today only.
I don't think I'll try it because best friends has been running for me very nicely and I don't want to do anything to risk it going away.

same

Hoping someone can help...if I order something online from Best Buy, can I use the code to scan when I pick up? There’s something I want that’s not available at my store. Or maybe if they order it for me from the store they can scan it?

Anyone use the ncrave app? I hadn't heard of it, but got a notification that it's 150% SB earnings today only.
I don't think I'll try it because best friends has been running for me very nicely and I don't want to do anything to risk it going away.
I don't think they're related. The NCrave app is pretty much like the other apps except you fo have to babysit it. It won't automatically move on until you "grade" the article or video. The videos are rare and mostly it's articles that sit for I believe 15 seconds, then you rate it and move on. It takes 6-9 articles to get points. Sometimes more. I use it when I'm watching TV, but it takes too much sitting to do while I'm at work.

Hoping someone can help...if I order something online from Best Buy, can I use the code to scan when I pick up? There’s something I want that’s not available at my store. Or maybe if they order it for me from the store they can scan it?
I think if you have them order it in store fir you, you can use the qr code when paying.

Yes, you can order in store for items not in stock. They ordered a tablet for me in the store and I scanned my qr code and got the bonus.

Trying to enter new swag code LifeLockTrustHHcvhw3 in the mobile app but I keep getting an error code that says Unauthorized User and then it kicks me off the app. Anyone had this happen before?

Trying to enter new swag code LifeLockTrustHHcvhw3 in the mobile app but I keep getting an error code that says Unauthorized User and then it kicks me off the app. Anyone had this happen before?

There's an extra character/space at the end that you don't see and can't always delete. That causes the app to go crazy. Copy everything but the last number, then paste it, then type the last number in and it should work.

Alternatively I've copied it all, pasted it in the URL bar to allow me to delete the extra space at the end, then copied that and pasted it into the box. I do that sometimes when I can't get it to copy only the part I want.

There's an extra character/space at the end that you don't see and can't always delete. That causes the app to go crazy. Copy everything but the last number, then paste it, then type the last number in and it should work.

Alternatively I've copied it all, pasted it in the URL bar to allow me to delete the extra space at the end, then copied that and pasted it into the box. I do that sometimes when I can't get it to copy only the part I want.

Or just delete the extra space once you paste it into the app which is what I do. It's super picky about that space though.

SB has been bad for me today. I finished a survey that took close to 2 hours but for 300 SB I thought itd be worth it. I even got a blue bar saying "congragulations you finished a survey" and thought cool! checked my daily goal and no points, checked activity and no points, check my to do list still says I need to complete a survey. UGH!! I've been bounced out of every survey and also I forgot to write the survey number down so I can't put a ticket in... :(

Or just delete the extra space once you paste it into the app which is what I do. It's super picky about that space though.

Yeah, if you can delete it. It wouldn't always delete for me. Backspace had no effect and it wasn't selectable, and managing to get the cursor right at the end but before it was tricky and when I managed it the delete button didn't work on it either. So at a certain point I decided not to bother trying for the 20-30% chance of it actually deleting in the box and just do the above to avoid being signed out all the time.
It's been a few months since I tried it, they could have changed whatever was causing it to be funky like that and deleting it works all the time now. Since they blocked me from it on my old phone I haven't really used the new app.

Thank you so much everyone! These tricks worked and I was able to get it entered before it expired. It was the second to last square I needed on my swago board. Still need the local deal. Was thinking of hitting up a Baskin Robbins tomorrow. Would buying a $5 gift card work do you think? You all are awesome!

I just checked, I received a 100sb for a survey on the 9th, plus double credit for the spin and win bonus.... pretty cool... that's why I don't worry when I don't get credit for a survey, it usually shows up eventually..... it was a nice surprise though....

oh, another thing, we are waiting on a local to credit for my husband, we had dinner tonight at a local but it is not showing up yet, hoping it's just a delay....

SB has been bad for me today. I finished a survey that took close to 2 hours but for 300 SB I thought itd be worth it. I even got a blue bar saying "congragulations you finished a survey" and thought cool! checked my daily goal and no points, checked activity and no points, check my to do list still says I need to complete a survey. UGH!! I've been bounced out of every survey and also I forgot to write the survey number down so I can't put a ticket in... :(

If it was that long it may be a delayed pay out. If you grab a screenshot of the survey page with the URL that helps when putting in a ticket.
When I do surveys on the desktop the survey opens in a new tab and the page that I clicked to start the survey is still open. I leave that tab open until after the survey is completed and that will show me what the survey ID was in case something goes wrong. If doing it from your phone you can screenshot the survey list first before clicking on it to keep the number, just have to remember which one in the screenshot was the one you picked.

Most times if it's a delayed pay out it'll tell you on one of the first screens, but sometimes they wait until the survey partner accepts your survey which can be days (or weeks) after you finished it. You'll see some posts of folks getting random surveys pop up that they don't remember taking, including me :) I think I have one out in limbo now and I don't remember if it was 75 or 100. But it didn't tell me up front it'd be delayed, otherwise I wouldn't have waited for that little, it said something towards the end about verifying answers before payout. I got the completed successfully banner but no sb, so just waiting to be surprised now. Hope it shows up randomly for you.

If it was that long it may be a delayed pay out. If you grab a screenshot of the survey page with the URL that helps when putting in a ticket.
When I do surveys on the desktop the survey opens in a new tab and the page that I clicked to start the survey is still open. I leave that tab open until after the survey is completed and that will show me what the survey ID was in case something goes wrong. If doing it from your phone you can screenshot the survey list first before clicking on it to keep the number, just have to remember which one in the screenshot was the one you picked.

Most times if it's a delayed pay out it'll tell you on one of the first screens, but sometimes they wait until the survey partner accepts your survey which can be days (or weeks) after you finished it. You'll see some posts of folks getting random surveys pop up that they don't remember taking, including me :) I think I have one out in limbo now and I don't remember if it was 75 or 100. But it didn't tell me up front it'd be delayed, otherwise I wouldn't have waited for that little, it said something towards the end about verifying answers before payout. I got the completed successfully banner but no sb, so just waiting to be surprised now. Hope it shows up randomly for you.

I do remember getting a delayed payout for a larger amount survery (it was a large amount I think 1000 SB) I was surprised and figured it was one I finsihed and thought I just got bounced out. I'm hoping itll be a surprise payout later since I do know I got the congrats you completed it banner. I would have thought it'd check it off my to do list though...so now it's making me second guess the completion. I don;t know why I didn't write down the survey number...it said it in the congrats banner and the window.

I should also get payout for a survey..kind of thing. It was a community board which we typed out answers over the coarse of a couple of days. I dunno when thatll be coming though. *shrugs*

I do remember getting a delayed payout for a larger amount survery (it was a large amount I think 1000 SB) I was surprised and figured it was one I finsihed and thought I just got bounced out. I'm hoping itll be a surprise payout later since I do know I got the congrats you completed it banner. I would have thought it'd check it off my to do list though...so now it's making me second guess the completion. I don;t know why I didn't write down the survey number...it said it in the congrats banner and the window.

I should also get payout for a survey..kind of thing. It was a community board which we typed out answers over the coarse of a couple of days. I dunno when thatll be coming though. *shrugs*

The To Do list seems to be checked off based on what's in your activity ledger, since there's not an entry in there that says 'survey complete' the to-do list doesn't know. Kinda frustrating, I know, especially when trying to check off a Swago box too. Like the attempt a survey, you have earn the 1sb DQ in your ledger to check off that box so the ones that don't pay the DQ won't light up the box. So still hope for the payout.

My chrome has been weird lately and likes to refresh tabs when I haven't been on them for awhile so I lost the survey number that I just did because of it. Where I got to the end over 20 min later and it said thanks for completing the survey - You didn't qualify. Umm...you took all my answers and gave me nothing. You're welcome! Didn't want to meet my 2nd goal anyway.

Hoping someday ncraves will come back so I can at least run them over night but I keep having to hit keep ngaging and that's when I have the one or two ncraves available.

Finally, finally after numerous attempts, my nCraves will auto-run again! I've had the "Best Friends" one running continually, and it is a gold mine. No babysitting or restarting at all! Of course, I know it could disappear at any time, but I'm making full use of it in the meantime. Most likely the spike in my daily earnings will drive up my goals, but I'm not letting that impact what I can make right now by maximizing this nCrave. Hope it sticks around for a while.

I saw the Gillette on Demand available for 4000 SB and thought about doing it. Looks like a good money maker, but it seems like a number of people have had trouble with it crediting, so I've hesitated to go forward.

Has anyone been credited for printing coupons this week? I have not since Monday when I was credited for Friday and Saturday from last week. I have printed Monday-Friday this week and I think on Tuesday it was briefly 100sb but the rest of the days is was 20 or 25sb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter