Those using swagbucks ???

Glad I don't have a max with Verizon Fios.
Looks like Fios isn't available in my area. Anyone have other internet options to recommend?
We currently have Xfinity. But my husband and I have been running best friends for almost a week and we have now used 838 of our 1024GB for the month. I'll hate to pull the cord on best friends, but I'm going to have to.

Is anyone else experiencing SB sucking your internet data? Or is there maybe something wrong with my computer/service?

Looks like Fios isn't available in my area. Anyone have other internet options to recommend?
We currently have Xfinity. But my husband and I have been running best friends for almost a week and we have now used 838 of our 1024GB for the month. I'll hate to pull the cord on best friends, but I'm going to have to.
Fios isn’t available to us either. We have xfinity and since we stream so much, not just SBs, we decided about 18 mos ago or so to increase to the unlimited data plan. We were constantly using all our data half way through the month before.

Is there a way to see if your ziploc and windex/scrubbing bubbles offers are pending? I thought I read earlier about a way to check, but I tried searching for it and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

Is there a way to see if your ziploc and windex/scrubbing bubbles offers are pending? I thought I read earlier about a way to check, but I tried searching for it and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
Click on the offer again. It will show if/when you submitted a receipt.

Thanks!

Easy way to find all the instore offers is to go to Shop and there's a link on the left for "in store promos". It has the Ziploc, scrubbing bubbles, glade, and even the Best Buy offer listed there. Then as @havaneselover advised, just click the offer again to check status.

SB has upped the points for using coupons. Usually it's 10sb per coupon redeemed, it's now 25sb per coupon "until further notice". So who knows how long it lasts but thought I'd pass it along. I use my coupons primarily at Target and Acme and I've received points for redeeming. I don't track how many I've used vs how many credit, so I don't know the percent, but it can happen and I just look at it as a bonus. I was going to use that coupon anyway, I may as well print it from SB and get a chance at a few more cents.

Easy way to find all the instore offers is to go to Shop and there's a link on the left for "in store promos". It has the Ziploc, scrubbing bubbles, glade, and even the Best Buy offer listed there. Then as @havaneselover advised, just click the offer again to check status.
I'll have to check that out. I've made 2 purchases through the shopping portal that would give me 400SB. Do not see either one pending yet.

Click on the offer again. It will show if/when you submitted a receipt.

Thank you both. I knew I'd read about it here, but couldn't find it.

One further question - now that the offers have refreshed with new dates (starting today through early September), is there a way to verify the ones we just submitted for, or do we just have to wait it out?

Also, I love that link for in store promos. I usually participate in those and I sometimes wonder if I'm missing any. That's an easy way to check.

So all my ncraves are gone. :sad: Figured I'd do a survey to help me meet my goal. Found 1 that was 5 minutes and 25 SB. Completed it and got credit and then realized, I used my only 20% survey bonus that I had earned from Swago! :sad1: So a whole extra 5 SB! Ugh. Oh well. Between that and another survey I made my first goal. 2nd goal will be impossible without some ncraves. Hope y'all are having better luck! Happy Friday! :-)

Thank you both. I knew I'd read about it here, but couldn't find it.

One further question - now that the offers have refreshed with new dates (starting today through early September), is there a way to verify the ones we just submitted for, or do we just have to wait it out?

Also, I love that link for in store promos. I usually participate in those and I sometimes wonder if I'm missing any. That's an easy way to check.

Well darn, I don't know, didn't notice the new dates. The only instore offer I did was extended, not refreshed like this.

One way to check is to look in your browser history to see if it was a different offer page. If you had that particular link it should still show you the status. If they reused the link for the new offer then I guess you wait it out. A normal company wouldn't do it that way, each offer would have it's own page, but this is SB so anything's possible.

So all my ncraves are gone. :sad: Figured I'd do a survey to help me meet my goal. Found 1 that was 5 minutes and 25 SB. Completed it and got credit and then realized, I used my only 20% survey bonus that I had earned from Swago! :sad1: So a whole extra 5 SB! Ugh. Oh well. Between that and another survey I made my first goal. 2nd goal will be impossible without some ncraves. Hope y'all are having better luck! Happy Friday! :-)

Try using a different browser. My ncraves are gone in Chrome but they show up when I use Firefox.

Is anyone else experiencing SB sucking your internet data? Or is there maybe something wrong with my computer/service?

Yes! I had used my entire 1tb limit by the 18th of last month, with no changes in my usage. My normal usage was less than 500gb per month. The only thing that I could figure was that they upped the resolution on ncraves and smores or something. Both disappeared for me soon after that, so I'm no longer having an issue. :(

Anyone use the ncrave app? I hadn't heard of it, but got a notification that it's 150% SB earnings today only.
I don't think I'll try it because best friends has been running for me very nicely and I don't want to do anything to risk it going away.

Yes! I had used my entire 1tb limit by the 18th of last month, with no changes in my usage. My normal usage was less than 500gb per month. The only thing that I could figure was that they upped the resolution on ncraves and smores or something. Both disappeared for me soon after that, so I'm no longer having an issue. :(
I wish there was a setting where we could could the resolution they play at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter