Those using swagbucks ???

Re: ZIPLOC OFFER
I did the offer- bought, uploaded receipt-- For a few days after uploading, whenever I clicked on the offer (in Discover) I would see "Receipt uploaded" and the date and time and the words "Awaiting Review". (I captured a screenshot of this)
Now those words are gone. It just looks just like the offer page before I did it.
I'm not seeing anything pending in My Activity or Shop Activity.

Did they reject my receipt? (I didn't get any email to that effect)

What's been your experience with this offer?

I did the offer- bought, uploaded receipt-- For a few days after uploading, whenever I clicked on the offer (in Discover) I would see "Receipt uploaded" and the date and time and the words "Awaiting Review". (I captured a screenshot of this)
Now those words are gone. It just looks just like the offer page before I did it.

Its a new offer. They had a ziploc offer that had an end date of a few days ago. Now they have a new offer that has an end date of Sept I believe. 2 separate offers. Hopefully you get your credit for the old offer soon.

Ditto for me. I'm still waiting. I submitted a ticket yesterday and their response was to wait a few more days. I wish I had thought to do a screenshot. I'm not opening my ziploc bags yet and will be returning them if sb denies the points. I usually buy a store brand elsewhere for less money.

Ditto for me. I'm still waiting. I submitted a ticket yesterday and their response was to wait a few more days. I wish I had thought to do a screenshot. I'm not opening my ziploc bags yet and will be returning them if sb denies the points. I usually buy a store brand elsewhere for less money.
Same for me! Walmart brand zip seal bags are fine for my uses and what i usually purchase. I will return them as well if SB lets me down and will probably not participate in anymore of these offers as they open me up to a potential waste of time.

Its a new offer. They had a ziploc offer that had an end date of a few days ago. Now they have a new offer that has an end date of Sept I believe. 2 separate offers. Hopefully you get your credit for the old offer soon.
Ok gotcha. I do remember the end date for the other was 8/16. So that makes sense. I just wish the fact that i completed the offer and uploaded the receipt was showing somewhere on my account. Glad i took the screenshot! Proves how UNTRUSTING I am on Swagbucks upholding their end of any offer!

Paypal GC question (Sorry if it's been adressed already on here- I'm sure it has- but this thread is a monster!): Can you get a paypal card with your SBs & upload it to your paypal account then transfer it to your linked bank account?

Thanks for any help & all your good info as I'm making my SBs go towards our rundisney trip next spring!

Paypal GC question (Sorry if it's been adressed already on here- I'm sure it has- but this thread is a monster!): Can you get a paypal card with your SBs & upload it to your paypal account then transfer it to your linked bank account?

Thanks for any help & all your good info as I'm making my SBs go towards our rundisney trip next spring!
PayPal isn't a real GC, they send the money to your PayPal balance. Then you can do just that, transfer to your bank or spend it.

Just read the fine print on the redemption, name and email on your SB account has to exactly match the PayPal account etc etc.

PayPal isn't a real GC, they send the money to your PayPal balance. Then you can do just that, transfer to your bank or spend it.

Just read the fine print on the redemption, name and email on your SB account has to exactly match the PayPal account etc etc.

Awesome, thanks! My plan is to do paypal then transfer it to my bank account & use the target debit card for 5%. Ohhh the things I'll do for a 'free' giftcard!

Why oh why can 't I ever get SB from Sportly or Lifestylz (or however you spell them?)

I'm just letting them run, but nada. Am I doing something wrong?

I finally have the best friends ncrave that everyone's talking about, after about 2 weeks of having none at all! And it's using about 12gb per 8 hours running. (I'm a numbers nerd and am keeping track of EVERY usage lately!)

I thought that you could only buy Disney gift cards at B.B. up to $250. But I today I purchased the reloadable ones for $500. Maybe I am mistaken but I thought I read how some were unable to purchase more than $250.

So I just completed a survey and I got the below message.....since when are surveys a delayed payout????

Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 4.17.56 PM.png

So I just completed a survey and I got the below message.....since when are surveys a delayed payout????

View attachment 344725
I've had them occasionally. Unusually with large point surveys, but I've had it with a 50 pointer as well. I'm not currently in marketing, but I spent a fair amount of time with a larger survey company and it's most likely due to the client wanting verifiable survey results and they have it written in the contract they'll only pay for legitimate responses. So if the survey company wants to get paid, they have to verify the results before they pass them on.

Try using a different browser. My ncraves are gone in Chrome but they show up when I use Firefox.
Yep, my best friends in chrome are gone now after over a week! But have it still in Firefox on my computer. DD28 has the ncraves except for best friends now, as well. But not sure how to get Firefox installed in her computer. Searching brings a bunch of links , not sure which is right to pick.

I’m playing swago this month for the first time. What do I have to do to complete the one for Entertainow? I’ve downloaded the app and watched a video. Is there something else to do?

Look for the one that starts with mozilla.org
Thank you! Got it and got it downloaded, though when trying to open the page Firefox wouldn’t respond of course. But we closed out and tried again, was holding my breathe and then we were so happy to see our newest Best Friends were there and waiting to run on DD28’s acct! Yay! Thank you! Now we are both happily letting our best friends continue to be amazing! Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter