Those using swagbucks ???

Re: ZIPLOC OFFER
I did the offer- bought, uploaded receipt-- For a few days after uploading, whenever I clicked on the offer (in Discover) I would see "Receipt uploaded" and the date and time and the words "Awaiting Review". (I captured a screenshot of this)
Now those words are gone. It just looks just like the offer page before I did it.
I'm not seeing anything pending in My Activity or Shop Activity.

Did they reject my receipt? (I didn't get any email to that effect)

What's been your experience with this offer?

Same for me. I also took a pic of the awaiting review. Nothing pending and no points.

I’m playing swago this month for the first time. What do I have to do to complete the one for Entertainow? I’ve downloaded the app and watched a video. Is there something else to do?

You have to watch a certain number of videos to earn a point, once you earn anything from the app it'll check off the square. I think it used to be 9or 10 usually and that'd give you 2sb for that round.

You have to watch a certain number of videos to earn a point, once you earn anything from the app it'll check off the square. I think it used to be 9or 10 usually and that'd give you 2sb for that round.

Ok, thanks. Wasn’t sure if it wasn’t because I was on iPad and not desktop

I'm not quite sure why it's taken me this long to notice but the Swagbucks surveys are NOT on secured sites. Please be aware that every time you enter your personal information (especially your date of birth!) you are doing so on an unsecured site and are putting yourself at risk of having your personally identifying information stolen. I'm really disappointed. It was the easiest way to earn a ton of Swagbucks. ):

I'm not quite sure why it's taken me this long to notice but the Swagbucks surveys are NOT on secured sites. Please be aware that every time you enter your personal information (especially your date of birth!) you are doing so on an unsecured site and are putting yourself at risk of having your personally identifying information stolen. I'm really disappointed. It was the easiest way to earn a ton of Swagbucks. ):

Just did a survey on sb and it was secured, took off most of the link since it was so long - https://ugam.decipherinc.com/su

There may be some that aren't, and sbs page isn't, but for the most part I'm fairly certain thr actual survey sites are, they'd be stupid not to be.

As with anything on the internet it's up yo each individual to watch for that type of thing and make their own decisions based on the site and other factors.

@afan - Maybe it's just the surveys that have showed up on my Swagbucks page but today I had only eight surveys and every single one started by asking me my d.o.b. Not one of those sites was secured.

Anyone find an ncrave as rewarding as “Best Friends?” It has disappeared for me on all possible browsers. It was a great 5 days though!!!

Anyone find an ncrave as rewarding as “Best Friends?” It has disappeared for me on all possible browsers. It was a great 5 days though!!!

Mine come and go every few days. I'll be able to play Best Friends for several days, then have no nCraves for 2-3 days, then have some nCraves but no Best Friends, then Best Friends shows up, repeat, repeat, repeat...

For those of you that also do MyPoints, do you use the same email adddress as you do for SBs?
I use the same email for both sites and have cashed out at both multiple times with no issues. I'm careful to not double-dip on offers on both sites to keep problems from coming up.

SB help center is actually working today. I finished a 100sb survey and got the blue bar message - Success! You've just completed a survey. But it didn't give me any points. I submitted a ticket about an hour ago and confirmed it right away and just got the points. He also said he'd let the survey team know, so I responded back to thank him and let him know I didn't remember ever seeing that message before and if I had it credited. I didn't add that it would have credited because I would have remembered it if I had to submit a ticket for it before.

There's def something weird going on with how the survey's are crediting lately though.

No and I tried all the 4 SB ones yesterday in chrome. My DD28 lost her best friends, and she didn’t have Firefox yet, so tried them. They were a little different in that they gave 4 sb first, then instead if just 1 after that, they gave 3, then 2, before getting to 1. Also gave the occasional 4 Sb again and one of them went to 2 fir awhile before any 1 sb. Anyway, nothing as good as our amazing best friends, lol.

My best friends were gone for a little while and find that the Trump one was running, bouncing between 3 and 4sb. I don't know how long that would continue.

So if the daily crave doesn't work, is there anything that can be done or do I have to wait til they respond to my ticket on it?

#impatient

Does anyone know how many swagbucks your referral needs to earn to receive a referral credit? I got DS to sign up for the referral, but not sure if it's worth having him earn enough to fill the earn points from referral square. Thanks!

I believe it is at least 100 SB for the referral, you have to earn 10 from them. Someone can correct me if that is wrong

To fill in the referral square on swago it only takes 1 sb earned from your referred person, so they need to earn 10 sb for themselves. Is that what you’re talking about? The other one, refer a friend to Swagbucks I’m not sure about. I never do that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter