The Pre-trip report that you've all been waiting for.....{We are back!}

Hope you have an amazing and magical time!!! Tip for meeting Lilo & Stitch which worked SO well for me lol... get in the front lot of the studios for just before 10.30am and the toon train comes around at 10.30 and stops on the right side and thats where you can meet Lilo & Stitch. Its soooooooo cool!! I got some lovely hugs lol.

Ashleigh x

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know I got back a little while ago.

We had a amazing time and would deffo recommend the end of September a really good time to go. We had glorious sunshine everyday, little crowds. All rides were walk ons with Crush's Coaster being a maxium 25 min wait all week which was FAB!

Had lots of highlights and probably only 1 or 2 low moments with Kyra coming down with a stomach bug and throwing up on a ride, but overall we had a lovely time and I have lots to share when I do my TR! (Don't want to give too much away now lol)

Sounds like you had a great time. Poor Kyra - is she feeling better now?

Sounds like it was a great trip. I hope Kyra is ok now:goodvibes

Shes a little better, she has hardly eaten anything in the past 5 days and she slept in her buggy alot the last 2.

I can't wait to stay in the DLH in January, its beautiful inside.

poor Kyra - sounds as though you had a great trip though. Go and get that trippie done :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter