The Pre-trip report that you've all been waiting for.....{We are back!}

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome

You can find my Trip report here- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1966013

Only 13 days till my 4th trip this year to DLP so here is my pre-trippy.

The Cast.

ME- :stitch2: Suffers from OCD Disney :laughing:, fave character Tinker Bell.
DD-princess: Loves all things Princess, fave ride Dumbo.
DB-:clown: First visit to DLRP, has been WDW once. He thinks Christopher Robins childhood is based on his own.
DFSIL-:earsgirl: First time to any Disney park, wants to do all the thrill rides.

This trip will be slighty different to mine and DD's previous trips as we are going with my Brother and his Fiance this time around.

{My Brother; Chris, DD; Kyra and Chris's Fiance; Lynn}

snow-1.jpg

We are travelling on the Eurostar direct service and should hopefully arrive at DLP for 12.30pm, staying at the Cheyenne this time around (I'm looking forward to sleeping on the top bunk lol:woohoo: ).

I have made dinner reservations for the following days:

Tuesday 23rd-Auberge de Cendrillion for lunch with DD.
Wednesday 24th- Inventions for 6pm (the time is subject to change as i think i might want to eat a little bit later.)
Friday 26th-Cafe Mickey for lunch (I might change to the time to 12pm as our table is booked for 1pm)

I'm hoping to eat at Annettes on the Monday night and Rainforest Cafe on the Thursday. I will also be visiting Mcdonalds on the Tuesday evening lol.

DDprincess: is hoping to wear her Belle, Tinker Bell and Jasmine outfits on some of the days if the weather permits.

DSC00382tink.jpg

First ride of the trip will be Its a Small World as i STILL haven't got around to riding it, which you may find strange as its my all time favorite ride in Walt Disney World.

Me and DD will probably spend 90% of the trip in Fantasy Land and character stalking. I will also get to go on some thrill rides :scared: as my Brother is unable to ride some due to his on going heart condition. So he will look after DD while i go on ToT etc....

Hoping to meet Stitch properly this time around and Aladdin and Jasmine.

Overall this is a go with the flo trip, as in January me and DD will be back again by ourselves.

Will i ever conquer my fear that the Eurostar will not close the doors on me after all the luggage and child are in the Train and leave without me? :scared: (Yes this haunts me most nights:lmao: ) Find out when i get back in my Full TR!

Index

Seperated at Birth.
Our special companion
The Story behind the story
Small travel update
Change of Plan for Cafe Mickey
Off to Neverland!!...well DLP in our case!

awww Kyra is TOO cute in that tinkerbell outfit!!!:thumbsup2

Awwww, your wee girl is such a cutie!

It's great that the first-timers are going with a seasoned pro like yourself, you already know all the handy hints and tips - plus you get to see it through their eyes ~ yay!

Awwww, your wee girl is such a cutie!

It's great that the first-timers are going with a seasoned pro like yourself, you already know all the handy hints and tips - plus you get to see it through their eyes ~ yay!

Without arguing with my Brother in the process!:laughing:

Will i ever conquer my fear that the Eurostar will not close the doors on me after all the luggage and child are in the Train and leave without me? :scared: (Yes this haunts me most nights:lmao: ) Find out when i get back in my Full TR!

OMG that exact thing happened with Kacee in a lift at Palma Airport in Majorca. Loaded all the luggage into the lift along with Kacee and then the doors shut and the lift dissapeared. I've never been so scared in my lifetime!

Let's hope that doesn't ahppen with the Eurostar and I'm sure the trip will be amazing. Looking forward to the full trip report when you come back

Sounds like a good plan!! :thumbsup2 I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time.

OMG that exact thing happened with Kacee in a lift at Palma Airport in Majorca. Loaded all the luggage into the lift along with Kacee and then the doors shut and the lift dissapeared. I've never been so scared in my lifetime!

Let's hope that doesn't ahppen with the Eurostar and I'm sure the trip will be amazing. Looking forward to the full trip report when you come back

:scared1: :scared1:

It hasn't happened on the Eurostar yet...but still doesn't stop my nightmares!:lmao:

Sounds like a good, well planned trip Emma.

They wouldn't let the train leave with all your luggage - think of the terrorism / security implications if that could happen :thumbsup2

I would imagine that as the Eurostar stops at an isolated platform, they won't allow the train to leave until that platform is empty of people.

Will i ever conquer my fear that the Eurostar will not close the doors on me after all the luggage and child are in the Train and leave without me? :scared:

This happened to me when i was a child (about 7 or 8) on the Tube.

I was visiting with my parents on holiday and they shoved me in through a little hole into a crowded carriage. The doors closed before either my mum or dad could get on.

Scary stuff. Thankfully i was a brave little girl and got off at the next station. Longest few minutes of my life waiting for my paresnts to arrive on the next train.

Its why i always have a plan when travelling on busy trains/undeground with anyone (even adults) - if we get separated we pick either get off at next station or we are going to x station.

This happened to me when i was a child (about 7 or 8) on the Tube.

I was visiting with my parents on holiday and they shoved me in through a little hole into a crowded carriage. The doors closed before either my mum or dad could get on.

Scary stuff. Thankfully i was a brave little girl and got off at the next station. Longest few minutes of my life waiting for my paresnts to arrive on the next train.

Its why i always have a plan when travelling on busy trains/undeground with anyone (even adults) - if we get separated we pick either get off at next station or we are going to x station.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

I'm glad i'm not the only person with this fear, i never move so fast when them doors open, i throw DD on the train with luggage and myself at the same time...its a complicated task.

Great pre-trippie. Look forward to hearing all about your adventures on your return :goodvibes

Your plans sound great Emma. Good Luck at finding Stitch, and give him a big hug from me :stitch:

Your DD looks so cute too

Have fun

Good report and your DD looks beautiful in her tinker bell outfit :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter