The Pre-trip report that you've all been waiting for.....{We are back!}

Welcome back and hope Kyra's feeling better soon !! Look forward to your TR!

What's wrong with tonight?? There's 16 minutes to go!! :rotfl:

Anyhow, welcome back :goodvibes glad you had a great time and hope Kyra is fully recovered soon. :hug:

Anytime will do Emma :hug: I am sure you have lots of catching up to do :laundy:

I think its going to take me a week to recover lol.

I wish i was still there but glad to be home in a kinda way, mostly because i need to get Kyra to eat or to the doctor.

I think its going to take me a week to recover lol.

I wish i was still there but glad to be home in a kinda way, mostly because i need to get Kyra to eat or to the doctor.

Hope she gets better soon - has she stopped being sick?

Hope she gets better soon - has she stopped being sick?

Yes thankgod, its just she keeps sleeping and Kyra never sleeps during the day. She slept through the Parade today which was weird as she usually is super hyper when the music begins and she slept through Candleabration last night after asking to watch it.

I might tease you with a few photos ;)

Yes thankgod, its just she keeps sleeping and Kyra never sleeps during the day. She slept through the Parade today which was weird as she usually is super hyper when the music begins and she slept through Candleabration last night after asking to watch it.

I might tease you with a few photos ;)

Just need to keep an eye out for dehydration :hug:

did your brother enjoy it?

Well he and his gf moaned about Fantasyland saying the rides were too kiddish!:confused3 And also complained that there wasnt many rollercoasters and who on earth queues up for 45mins to meet the Princesses (Erm WE do :lmao: )

Lets say I have realised I don't holiday well with anyone else apart from Kyra lol.

Poor Kyra, glad she's better. Being sick can make you really weak and tired so no wonder she slept so much... Mia was the same last year, didn't stop vomiting for way over a week and we had to feed her electrolyte with a spoon, few drops at a time to keep her hydrated. It's very scary. But gled she's better...

Take a little rest and please post some photos and a little TR.

And :mad: at your brother!!! I was pregnant and queued for the princesses for 2 hours in the rain :scared1: but was well worth it:)

Poor Kyra, glad she's better. Being sick can make you really weak and tired so no wonder she slept so much... Mia was the same last year, didn't stop vomiting for way over a week and we had to feed her electrolyte with a spoon, few drops at a time to keep her hydrated. It's very scary. But gled she's better...

Take a little rest and please post some photos and a little TR.

And :mad: at your brother!!! I was pregnant and queued for the princesses for 2 hours in the rain :scared1: but was well worth it:)

Thanks hun:hug: I've woken up this morning feeling dreadful :( i feel like i have the flu.

I won't be going back with my brother or his gf, I will have a little vent at them in the TR..nothing seemed to be good enough for them.

Great to hear you are back safe and sound, hope you both feel better soon...

do you believe me now the place is disease ridden? We get like that EVERY time we go, I'm hoping its a coincidence!:rolleyes1

Can't wait to see some of your 500 photos!:rotfl:

Good morning Emma, welcome back! I'm glad to hear you had a good time but sorry to hear about Kyra. I hope she's better soon.:hug:

Can't wait for your trip report, partly to see what you did and partly to look at your pics...but mainly to hear you rant about your brother!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter