The Pre-trip report that you've all been waiting for.....{We are back!}

If i don't then maybe i can fit in a trip before January?
thinking-023.GIF

I really like the way you think ::yes::

~P&PD coming your way for good weather and a clear tunnel~

:wizard:

Why are we on a mission to see Stitch, i hear you ask.

Haven't we seen him on our 3 previous trips?

Yes, but that was in January. DD had no clue who he was or Lilo.

S7300051.jpg

To be honest, i used dislike Stitch. I never quite got what he was about.

He has no table manners.

It wasn't untill our recent visit to Disneyland that I started to like him.

I blame the attraction Stitch! Live. It was very funny even if i couldn't understand Stitch.

He speaks weird. He needs to brush up on his English.

DD had to then have the biggest Stitch soft toy she could find after that.

I brought her Lilo and Stitch on dvd when we came home, she LOVES that film.

And now...

I

Love

That

Film.

Yes you heard me, I love it.

Lilo reminds me alot of DD, such a free spirit.

Stitch just makes me LOL, I get him now.

I then purchased the 3 other Lilo & Stitch films. My mum said i was crazy. The Tag Fairy seems to agree.

So for this trip i desperatly want to get some photos with the loveable furry experiement .

Will we succeed? Will the Channel Tunnel be open so we can get the Train as planned.

Who knows, only time will tell.

Coming up meal reservation changes.

Hello to a newbie TKer,:wave:

Your PTR sounds like a great start!...
Im sure you will have a blast!...Cant wait t hear how it all turns out....:thumbsup2

TTFNpaw:

Small travel update.

The Channel Tunnel is open again so i can get my Direct train to Disney like planned.

I'm sure there will be a few delays but that I can deal with.

So only 9 days to go!

let-s-party-084.gif
party-026.gif
party-075.GIF
party-073.gif

With only 6 days left to I have decided to change my dining options.

I'm going to see if we can book dinner at Cafe Mickey instead on the Monday instead of lunch on the Friday.

Why?

Due to the chaos of the travelling and train delays we might not have much time to spend in the park on the first day.

So I'm thinking watch the Once Upon A Dream Parade at 4pm,

Do some rides eg Its a Small World.

Then, watch Candleabration at 7pm...

Then eat about 7.40pm

DD loves character interaction so I know she will appreciate some character loving on the 1st day, plus I'm going to order a Birthday Cake as her 3rd Birthday is a few weeks after our trip.

Have a wonderful time, counting the days until we go again in November!

Thanks! I have put yours in with my passport so I can't forget it. Have a great trip.:thanks: :tinker: :stitch: :ccat:

Just wanted to say I hope you and your DD have a fabulous trip and get to see Lilo and Stitch! :banana:

So the holiday starts tomorrow....kind of.:banana:

I'm off to my mums for dinner as I'm staying there tomorrow night.

Makes it easier for my Dad Monday morning.

So here I am...FINALLY all packed. Just have to re-pack makeup etc tomorrow morning.

packed.jpg

Dad is picking us up around 11.30pm. We will probably go to the pub for a drink before dinner.

I know I won't be going to bed till late, I can never sleep properly before a trip. Plus there is lots of good shows on the TV on Sundays.

I have a few meal changes so I need to try and ring Disney tomorrow. I want to eat at Cafe Mickey the day we arrive. So will have to cancel our Lunch reservation there.

Few things I'm looking forward to is- Lunch with the Princesses, seeing the parade, (hopefully) meeting Stitch, watching Stitch Live! and the HSM parade, also eating in Inventions.

So I bid you all goodbye now as I probably won't get online tomorrow, thanks to everyone who has given me advice etc:grouphug: ....even though I have visited DLP a few times already this year there are LOTS of things I have missed etc.

Hope you all have a great week and I'll speak to you all next weekend :):yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter