The Pre-trip report that you've all been waiting for.....{We are back!}

My Brother thinks he and Christopher Robin are seperated at Birth.:rolleyes:

The guy is a loon. The only thing they have in common is there name.

He mentioned that he can't wait to meet him....

I don't have the heart to tell him Christopher Robin does not grace the parks of Disneyland Paris.

He has a better chance of meeting Harry Potter.

Now maybe they was seperated at birth :laughing: ....

You decide.

chrisandharry.jpg

Up next our special companion...

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

A guy I work with is the spitting image of Harry Potter! Makes me laugh everytime he walks into the office!

This is our special companion for our latest trip....

The DIS croc Fern, Isn't she adorable?

DSC00395croc.jpg

She's the most famous Croc in Disneyland Paris.

And DD has already become attached to her.

Next the story behind the story...

This is our special companion for our latest trip....

The DIS croc Fern, Isn't she adorable?

DSC00395croc.jpg

She's the most famous Croc in Disneyland Paris.

And DD has already become attached to her.

Next the story behind the story...

Pretty - she's gained some gold ribbon since I last saw her :lovestruc

Just don't forget the important rule - no matter how hard, you have to let go and send her on after your trip.

Fortunately, that rule does not ban you from buying one of your own as soon as you get back from DLRP :rotfl:

Eeee, I'm taking fern to DLRP with me in Jan. I'm hoping I can try and get her some purple irbbon to match her gold!! :)

Eeee, I'm taking fern to DLRP with me in Jan. I'm hoping I can try and get her some purple irbbon to match her gold!! :)

Torsie: She's already got purple - I added that when I had her :goodvibes

Three of her 4 legs are looking bare though - I'm sure Kyra will find something lovely to add to her though :goodvibes

Sounds like you've got everything under control :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see your pics & read your report !

aww lovely pic of DD. have an awesome time! look forward to reading your TR!

Awww, cute picture. It looks like the lanyard I put on her is coming in handy! I can't wait to take Ferm back to DLRP for Halloween!!

Awww, cute picture. It looks like the lanyard I put on her is coming in handy! I can't wait to take Ferm back to DLRP for Halloween!!

You gave her the lanyard? - it's soooooo useful and it seems Kyra agrees :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter