The depressing exchange rate.

The official rate is showing as €1.10 this evening. Let's hope the increase trickels down to us soon

The official rate is showing as €1.10 this evening. Let's hope the increase trickels down to us soon

The Visa site is showing this still, so if you have a credit card like Nationwide, you would get very close to this rate. Hopefully it will continue to climb:thumbsup2

The Visa site is showing this still, so if you have a credit card like Nationwide, you would get very close to this rate. Hopefully it will continue to climb:thumbsup2

I hope so! I'm allowed £100 for my March trip so the higher it climbs the more spending money I have :thumbsup2

I hope so! I'm allowed £100 for my March trip so the higher it climbs the more spending money I have :thumbsup2

Been to Hempstead Valley & M&S' rate was 1.065€ to the £1, so it is looking good:thumbsup2

Yay!

Just got a Euro rate of 1.12 by buying euros from my colleague who just came back off honeymoon!

Worked out great as we both saved over £10 compared to if we'd gone through bureau de changes! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter