The Dasani Girl is headed to the beach again! New pics added

Oh my goodness; I totally thought the first pic was of Brayden! He and Brynn are soooo cute, and look sooo much alike. You are such a lucky mama :goodvibes.

Oh my goodness Brynn and Brayden look so much alike, I can't get over it! I love the pic of Brynn in the Easter bunny costume, too cute :goodvibes

They are adorable!

Thank you!!

Oh my goodness; I totally thought the first pic was of Brayden! He and Brynn are soooo cute, and look sooo much alike. You are such a lucky mama :goodvibes.

Thanks so much. I feel like a very lucky mama! I definitely feel blessed to have these two little rascals! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness Brynn and Brayden look so much alike, I can't get over it! I love the pic of Brynn in the Easter bunny costume, too cute :goodvibes

Thank you! I love that costume. She was cracking up in it too. It was adorable.

Hey everybody!! How have you been? My baby girl turned 1 this Saturday. I can't believe it, I don't have a baby anymore! This year just flew by, right? Crazy.
Now we're getting ready for our Disney World trip NEXT MONTH!! :yay:

Anyway, here's a quick pic update of her party!

bb6.jpg

bb5.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb1.jpg

bb8.jpg

bb7.jpg

bb9.jpg

bb10.jpg

blowing out her candle

bb14.jpg

yummy cake! (notice the WHITE icing?! I didn't want a mixup like Brayden's red bloody disaster of a cake for his first birthday!)

bb15.jpg

bb17.jpg

Darren has a friend who has a brother that rents out character costumes and he surprised us by dressing up like Minnie Mouse. We didn't know he was doing it. Brynn was, surprisingly, not scared at all. Brayden on the other hand, was terrified! Bad news for Disney...

bb11.jpg

bb12.jpg

bb13.jpg

Talk to ya later! :wave2:

1st....I love your hair at that length!!!

2nd...Brynn's pics are adorable!!

3rd....smart on the white icing!

4th....Brayden just knows better, that's not the "REAL" Minnie!

5th....I need a PM on who is renting out those costumes

I love seeing updated pictures of your little ones. They are so precious and growing up so fast! You always know how to make their special days really special. Have fun at Disney!

Brynn is adorable!

I am going to hijack your PTR for a minute Heather, and tell cherbear that I love her new ticker! Congratulations!!!

Brynn is adorable!

I am going to hijack your PTR for a minute Heather, and tell cherbear that I love her new ticker! Congratulations!!!

thank you thank you thank you!!!! we are having some drama surrounding this right now but hopefully it will all work itself out in the end.

Happy Birthday to Brynn! Enjoy these days - my baby starts COLLEGE next week!!!! princess:

Thank you!! Congrats to your daughter! What is she going for?

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

You're probably right!!

Yes ma'am!

I love seeing updated pictures of your little ones. They are so precious and growing up so fast! You always know how to make their special days really special. Have fun at Disney!

Thank you so much!!

Brynn is adorable!

Thank you! And no problem at all, I'm sooooo happy for Cheri!! :woohoo:

thank you thank you thank you!!!! we are having some drama surrounding this right now but hopefully it will all work itself out in the end.

Uh oh, what's going on? Message me!

She is so adorable, and looks SO MUCH like Brayden! Love the blue, blue eyes.

Thank you!! Congrats to your daughter! What is she going for?

DD is majoring in Theatre Arts - with the dream of becoming a Broadway director, or maybe a producer and the "business" side of theatre. She is also planning on riding on the university's Equestrian team! Exciting days ahead! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter