The Dasani Girl is headed to the beach again! New pics added

Wow, it's been a long time!! I miss my friends here :guilty: how is everyone, if you're still around?

I was thinking of bringing this report full circle and writing a live report of our trip to Panama City Beach in May. Would anyone be interested in that? I miss reporting but my last Disney report kinda got lost :confused: it's been too long to try and pick it back up I think. So I thought it would be fun to go back to where it all began.

Let me know if you're still around! :thumbsup2

Not here when this started, but am headed to PCB this Summer. So, I'd like to see a report :)

I'm doing good, thank you! How's your family?

That's great to hear! We are doing good. Brayden will be graduating pre-k next month :sad: and they'll both be going to school in August. I just don't know if I'm ready for that!

Hi
I am fine what about you and your beautiful kids ?

We are doing great! Read above about them starting school. I'll definitely have more Dis time then! :thumbsup2 I'll be posting some pictures soon!

Not here when this started, but am headed to PCB this Summer. So, I'd like to see a report :)

Well hello there! Glad to have you along. Have you been to PCB before? Where are you staying? :beach: I'll post my details soon!

I think a trip report is due...Even if it is just th grocery store trip report. LOL

I think a trip report is due...Even if it is just th grocery store trip report. LOL

:lmao: I'm sure no one is interested in that!

I will be posting a pic update soon, as soon as I can figure out how to get the link to copy on this dang iPad! :scratchin

That's great to hear! We are doing good. Brayden will be graduating pre-k next month :sad: and they'll both be going to school in August. I just don't know if I'm ready for that!

We are doing great! Read above about them starting school. I'll definitely have more Dis time then! :thumbsup2 I'll be posting some pictures soon!

Well hello there! Glad to have you along. Have you been to PCB before? Where are you staying? :beach: I'll post my details soon!

Yes, been 4 times before. Usually stay at the Holiday Inn Resort, but hoping to try a condo this time. Nothing booked yet.

Here's a quick picture update on us. I'm sure the kids have grown up a lot since you all have seen them last!
Brayden just turned 5 and Brynn is 3.

Oh my goodness- Brayden is a little man now! pirate: And Brynn...she looks just like you except for the blonde hair. Same facial expressions and everything! princess:

You have a beautiful family!!!!! Now start writing a trip report! LOL :rotfl2:

Any recommendations? We want to be ON the beach and are thinking "budget". :)

I'm sure I could recommend a few places! What's your budget? Feel free to pm me about it!

Super cute pics! :goodvibes

Thanks so much! :)

Oh my goodness- Brayden is a little man now! pirate: And Brynn...she looks just like you except for the blonde hair. Same facial expressions and everything! princess:

Aww thank you! You're so sweet.

You have a beautiful family!!!!! Now start writing a trip report! LOL :rotfl2:

Thanks so much!! Hey now, I can't write about it until I go! Haha ;) we leave May 3rd!

Ok so here are the basic trip details. We are going to Panama City Beach May 3rd-10th. It's just a simple, relaxing, much needed trip to the beach!
We are staying in a condo with my in laws. Here are some pictures of it:

I am sooooo ready :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts