The Dasani Girl is headed to the beach again! New pics added

I'm still here. :)

:wave2: Hi!! How are you?

Still here!

Great! How have you been??

still following :) :flower3:

:hug: Good to see you!! How are things going?

tazdev3225 said:
I have lurked in the background. Your children are beautiful.

Aww, lurking is no fun!! ;) Thank you so much!! Glad you quit lurking to post :thumbsup2

I'm still here too!

Wait, what's your name again? :laughing: jk! Glad you're here girl! :hug:

Who, me? :rolleyes1

:woohoo: Good!

Hello! How are you?

We're doing good! Planning a trip to Panama City Beach in April and I'm READY!! I so need this vacation!

ooh...maybe it will actually be warm this year!!! I remember going on spring break back in...uhh...2003...and we couldn't even swim, the water was FREEZING!! Never could understand why our spring break was so early!!

We have a wedding to attend in Santa Rosa Beach (right around the corner from Destin) in June and will hopefully make a little babymoon out of it! Although, my parents will be there so I don't know if we can call it a babymoon because I think that would technically mean we'd be alone on vacation. LOL Unless we end up staying longer than they do. Not sure what their plans are.

ooh...maybe it will actually be warm this year!!! I remember going on spring break back in...uhh...2003...and we couldn't even swim, the water was FREEZING!! Never could understand why our spring break was so early!!

We have a wedding to attend in Santa Rosa Beach (right around the corner from Destin) in June and will hopefully make a little babymoon out of it! Although, my parents will be there so I don't know if we can call it a babymoon because I think that would technically mean we'd be alone on vacation. LOL Unless we end up staying longer than they do. Not sure what their plans are.

I know, one year when we went in April it was cold the first couple of days. The water is freezing no matter what that early in the year so you don't usually see us going in there! We stick to the heated pools and hot tubs, thank you very much!! :rotfl:

Have fun in Santa Rosa!! I hope you can make it a babymoon :cloud9:

Congrats on your 9,800th post. I've got a ways to go to get there!! :eek:

I've lived in Florida my whole life and have never been to Panama City. I guess that's what happens when you live so far south. Haha! I hope you'll do a trip report on that. I would love to see it. I know what you mean about needing a vacation. I'm actually very excited for our trip in March. We'll be spending a full week in the world, which we haven't done in a long time. We usually do short weekends, but it will be nice to just relax and take it easy.

Wow, it's been a long time!! I miss my friends here :guilty: how is everyone, if you're still around?

I was thinking of bringing this report full circle and writing a live report of our trip to Panama City Beach in May. Would anyone be interested in that? I miss reporting but my last Disney report kinda got lost :confused: it's been too long to try and pick it back up I think. So I thought it would be fun to go back to where it all began.

Let me know if you're still around! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter