The Dasani Girl is headed to the beach again! New pics added

Hi Heather..wow, Braydon and Brynn look identicle ! I do see a hint of you in the smiling photos of Brynn...in he eyes :goodvibes they are adorable, love the hats. Cute photo of you and your Dad!

I thought this same thing, they could be twins

Very nice pictures! Your children are adorable!

Nice pictures, Heather! Brynn and Brayden are going to pass for twins when she gets a little older- they look so much alike!

omg what a beautiful family! I'm expecting my first baby and seeing your pictures makes me so excited about what's to come for me and my husband. Best best best of everything for you and your family!!:hug:

Your babies are BEAUTIFUL!!! I cannot believe how much they look alike and so much like the daddy!!! Your pictures about beautiful, and as a fello TN lover I am sure ya'll had a blast!!! Oh btw where is gatlinburg falls? I have never heard of that, and it looks like a gorgeous place to see when we go in may

Great pictures! Your kids are getting so big! Your kids are cute!

Thank you! I know, Brayden will be 2 on the 17th! I can't believe it :eek:

Hi Heather..wow, Braydon and Brynn look identicle ! I do see a hint of you in the smiling photos of Brynn...in he eyes :goodvibes they are adorable, love the hats. Cute photo of you and your Dad!

Hi! I know, they do look a lot alike, and a lot like their daddy! haha I told Darren we'll just keep having kids until one looks like me, he wasn't too thrilled with that idea :rotfl:
Thanks!

those are all GREAT pics Heather!

Thanks girl!

I thought this same thing, they could be twins

:laughing: I hear that a LOT!

Very nice pictures! Your children are adorable!

Thank you so much!

Nice pictures, Heather! Brynn and Brayden are going to pass for twins when she gets a little older- they look so much alike!

Thanks! I know, they really do. Brynn's hair is darker and her nose is smaller but they do look a lot alike!

omg what a beautiful family! I'm expecting my first baby and seeing your pictures makes me so excited about what's to come for me and my husband. Best best best of everything for you and your family!!:hug:

Thank you!! Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling? When are you due? I miss being pregnant, it really is an amazing experience!

Your babies are BEAUTIFUL!!! I cannot believe how much they look alike and so much like the daddy!!! Your pictures about beautiful, and as a fello TN lover I am sure ya'll had a blast!!! Oh btw where is gatlinburg falls? I have never heard of that, and it looks like a gorgeous place to see when we go in may

Thank you so much! Yeah, daddy can't deny those babies even if he wanted (he doesn't ;)) but they do have mama's blue eyes! I can say that much lol
We had SOOOO much fun in Tennessee! I was worried about missing Disney, but it reminded me of Disney a lot.
Gatlinburg Falls is the name of the resort that owns the cabin we stayed in. Really really nice cabins! Check them out for your trip (and book through me since I'm a travel agent now! :thumbsup2)

She's grown so much! My little one will be 9 months soon! Can't believe how fast it has gone. When did you go to Gatlinburg? We leave next Friday for a week.

Awwww, Brynn's a cutie! Glad you had a nice trip!

Thank you!!

Hi
Your childrens are beautiful and what about the blue eyes wow !!!!
very nice family !

Thanks so much!!

She's grown so much! My little one will be 9 months soon! Can't believe how fast it has gone. When did you go to Gatlinburg? We leave next Friday for a week.

I know, it sure does fly by. We were there last week. I'm jealous of you!! You have to go to the Titanic museum in Pigeon Forge, that was really cool.

Haven't decided if we're going to do the Titantic Museum. Last time we were there, they were a week away from opening. We're going to Ripley's Aquarium. How was the cabin at Gatlinburg Falls? We thought about staying there, but we're staying in Black Bear Falls.

Haven't decided if we're going to do the Titantic Museum. Last time we were there, they were a week away from opening. We're going to Ripley's Aquarium. How was the cabin at Gatlinburg Falls? We thought about staying there, but we're staying in Black Bear Falls.

The cabin was really nice. You can check out the website (gatlinburgfallsresort.com) we stayed in Mountain Majesty Retreat.

You'll love Ripley's aquarium, it was really nice! I think the Titanic museum is worth it. There's original stuff from the ship, it's really amazing to see. There's even a life vest that was worn by a passenger.

The kids are adorable. How did they handle the long drive?

Where is the Titanic Museum? We have an aquarium here in Cinci so we always skip the one down there. My kids always loved the fishies when they were little.

The kids are adorable. How did they handle the long drive?

Where is the Titanic Museum? We have an aquarium here in Cinci so we always skip the one down there. My kids always loved the fishies when they were little.

Thank you! They did surprisingly well. We left at about 9pm so they'd sleep most of the way (10 hour drive). We stopped a couple of times so Brynn could eat and Brayden could stretch his legs a bit. It worked out fine. Hopefully they do just as well on the Disney drive!

The Titanic museum is in Pigeon Forge. I think it just opened early this year or late last year. I really enjoyed that.

We have an aquarium in New Orleans but the Ripley's one put it to shame!!

Thank you so much! Yeah, daddy can't deny those babies even if he wanted (he doesn't ;)) but they do have mama's blue eyes! I can say that much lol
We had SOOOO much fun in Tennessee! I was worried about missing Disney, but it reminded me of Disney a lot.
Gatlinburg Falls is the name of the resort that owns the cabin we stayed in. Really really nice cabins! Check them out for your trip (and book through me since I'm a travel agent now! :thumbsup2)

We always stay at eagles ridge resort. It's about 20 of us that go. I saw that you went to the titanic museum. I hope i can convince DH to go this year. I think it looks like it would be really neat.

The pictures of the children are beautiful!!! Boy, are they spittin' images of Darren. LOL
When are you taking them to Disney World?? :tinker:

We always stay at eagles ridge resort. It's about 20 of us that go. I saw that you went to the titanic museum. I hope i can convince DH to go this year. I think it looks like it would be really neat.

The Titanic museum was great!! Definitely try to talk your DH into going. All of us really enjoyed it and my dad is bored by everything! :lmao:

The pictures of the children are beautiful!!! Boy, are they spittin' images of Darren. LOL
When are you taking them to Disney World?? :tinker:

Thank you!! Well, we were supposed to go in September, but it's still up in the air right now. Details in my pre-tr, link in sig.

Just FYI everyone, I started a blog about my surrogacy journey. Some people wanted updates, so I will have them all on the blog.
Please PM me for the link, I don't think I'm allowed to post it publicly.

:wave2:

Haven't updated y'all with pics in awhile. Here's some I took before Easter. They're mostly of Brynn because Brayden would NOT sit still for anything!!

Sorry the pics are so huge!

7.jpg

This was her costume that was way too big for her at Halloween so I figured I'd at least get to use it for an Easter pic! haha

26.jpg

28.jpg

31-1.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

43.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

50.jpg

52.jpg

54-1.jpg

58.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter