SITE MAPS in GoogleEarth

Shan-man- Thanks for the upgraded map! I sure wish someone would make this thread a sticky, because this map is a great resource.

TCD

Hey- Shan-man this thread is now a "sticky!"

Thank you Mr. Moderator! :worship:

TCD

This resource is no longer available here, sorry.

Wow, This is a week for firsts! I just got my first points (filter violation :( ) and now I got my first sticky!
sc_biggrin.gif

Now just a darn minute there, no points were involved:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Oh, my mistake. I thought everytime you pulled a flag from your belt it was a point! Shows how much I know about violating rules!
sc_rofl.gif
Thanks for the sticky, though!

ShantaClausSm.png

You know..I don't get the whole filter violation thing. :confused3 I honestly thought that was a good thing. :laughing: You know..showed some creativity and a desire to not offend.
Mod's might want to be taking a look at what's on the "Dis-name" thread. :eek: Tell me that's not a filter violation in itself. :rolleyes1
Talk about 'creativity"....:scared1:

I agree, it wasn't very obvious. On my mac it downloaded to my desktop but that's probably just a quirk. I'm glad you found them and got a look though

Wow, I'm really impressed with this Google earth of Ft. Wilderness. I downloaded your first one and now on this last page I see you have a new one. I'm not computer savy, do I really have to delete the first one before I download the more recent one? :goodvibes

I LOVE, LOVE, really Love this!!
By the way is there any way to label the pet loops?
I don't know which ones they are, it would be great to have it on the map.

Thanks for all of your hard work!
:worship:

This is AMAZING! Thank you so much. Your hard work sure is appreciated. I'm just amazed.

What is the significance of the red strip near the bike barn? I can't figure it out.

Thanks!

Thanks for the compliment Marbel. The red strip is to indicate cart parking and the cart path. I hope to one day have all the paths drawn in and color-coded to indicate what types of traffic is allowed. Red would indicate pedestrian, bike, and cart; yellow would be pedestrian and bike only; and green pedestrian only (of which there are precious few).

why can't i find specific sites? i thought i had too many ft's on the side in places and tried to delete a couple. but, i am just not getting it. i am guessing not all sites are able to be viewed or am i doing something wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter