SITE MAPS in GoogleEarth

Shan-man

¿sɐɯʇsıɹɥɔ lıʇ, sʎɐp ʎuɐɯ ʍoH
This resource is no longer available here, sorry.

So much for my theory you were working on cold fusion to solve our problems with energy dependence on foreign oil.

I only pretend to know what I am talking about with regard to computers and software. How do I use this once I go to your site?

I am very impressed and can see the possiblities. The hours you must have spent are staggering. Thank you so much. It is people like you that helps make Disney - Disney. :goodvibes

Shan the Man!
This is awesome..... FW should hire you. Anyway before I commit to the GPS deal what exactly did you have in mind...?

Yay! Now I will know which sites are on the inside and the outside of the loops! It will also help us to identify sites we have stayed in when we forgot to take a picture of the site#:sad2: Thanks for all the work you put in to this!

Since Shan-man was good enough to let me in on his secret project a few months ago, I have had access to his work product, and can tell you that this is he has done an AMAZING job on this project.

Great job, Shan-man!!!!

And, I echo what Shan-man said, please use this information wisely. If you use this correctly, it could help make your trip better. If it gets abused, then we all lose.

TCD

Bravo Shan!!! This is fabulous!! Thank you so much for all the hard work. :thumbsup2

Shan-man,
have you looked @ maps.live.com?
the details of the site are much better. It might help you pin point some of the questionable locations...

I will ask one of the Geology professors if I can borrow one...
Let me know if you need any other data...

I just need a track of the new 600 loop, entry to exit. Saved to whatever track file you can and e-mailed to me. Multiple passes would be better for the sake of accuracy, but anything would be better than what I have (which is a good guess based on ground-level photographs). Let me know if you can help!

:santa:

I am so glad you have finally gone public with this. I know that everyone will find this a valuable tool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter