SITE MAPS in GoogleEarth

I haven't been on the Google earth site for a while so I don't know how long it's been that the images have been showing the 600 addition. I wish I had done a screen cap before they updated.

Thank you again for doing this work. I am in the process of making plans for our third trip to FW, and this is helping alot. We have some special needs, we have to be near a CS, but would not like to cross any roads to get to one for the kids. This helps ALOT. We were in 515 last year, and it was right next to the path to the CS, so we'd like to be one or two away.

I forgot to mention, I'll be sure and make a few vids of stuff when I'm there to add to the project.

this is great.! just finished setting up Google Earth and loading the program.. thanks so much for the time and effort put into this program. :thumbsup2

This is very helpful. I'm surprised that Disney doesn't buy this from you and make it widely available instead of the very limited maps they provide now. Great job and thank you for all the hard work.

Hi,
I am loading the Fort Map on my sons computer.
I was wondering should I load the kmz file or the network enabled file?
Thanks for this it is fantastic.
Makes it hard not to be there!!
:)

This resource is no longer available here, sorry.

Hi,
New here...wow I can't believe someone did something very cool like this...its immensley helpful especially in locating where you would like to stay in FW...I can show the rest of the family and say this is exactly where we will be in just over 9 months...thanks in bunches.

gtigger

This is fantastic. I have been viewing FW on Google Earth and this gives me a greater perspective. Mind you my too wise for her years 13 year old said to me "Stop looking at all that mum. It will be like you've been there before we even leave". :surfweb:

Does anyone still have that file? Does it still work? Has anyone else done this?

Thanks

Hi, I'm wondering if there is any way of downloading this now. I know that I had downloaded it at some point - home computer? work computer? old computer? login I forgot? and when I went to show my husband recently how cool it was I couldn't find it.

It really is a wonderful resource!

I can't access the place marks file. It says site not found!! Help!!

It does not appear that this thread has been updated in quite a while. Not sure if the KML file is still maintained or not, but I tracked down the KMZ file which is reasonably current and still very relevant. I placed a copy (happily deleted thanks for the update) for anyone that would still like this loaded into Google Earth.

This is maintained and still freely available, just not here... Google knows all though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter