Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

So I'm resurrecting this old thread because I always wanted to post in it and I finally can. Here's my ring:

He proposed on Valentine's Day in the airport once we arrived to visit my parents. I LOVE it!!!

Congratulations!!! It's a very pretty ring!! Were you surprised? Did you know it might be coming soon? Were you involved in the ring selection at all? How did he do it?

I'm very excited for you...and welcome to the thread!

Brooke

I was proposed to on valentine's day at our favorite sushi restaurant. I opened the fortune and looked up and he was holding the box open with the ring!

IMG_20140215_090059_zpsb81f602e.jpg

1392599055773_zps4ebfa360.jpg

Congratulations!!! It's a very pretty ring!! Were you surprised? Did you know it might be coming soon? Were you involved in the ring selection at all? How did he do it? I'm very excited for you...and welcome to the thread! Brooke

I was very surprised it happened then though I knew it would be happening soon. And yes I picked out the ring myself and told him which one I wanted and that's the one I bought. I love my black diamond it's so unique.

I feel kinda bad actually he was nervous and said 'you how we've been talking about getting married in Disneyland?' And I said 'no' since we're talking WDW for the wedding and he goes 'fine Walt Disney World - well will you marry me?' And showed me the ring. He's so cute.

Hello all!! My DF and I got engaged on December 13, 2013! This is all our years together, 4 year anniversaries to be exact, and the biggest one is our 4th year! My ring is on the bottom. Cant wait to be a Disney bride!! Sorry that the images are so large!:rotfl2:

1525271_10203113701270065_790017175_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1779246_10203400182431915_62527543_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

get-attachment.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just got engaged this past Sunday at the Grand Floridian private dining, private balcony with personal butler, custom 5 course meal, and exceptional view of wishes fireworks.. It was amazing!!

My ring is not traditional. But it's what I always wanted.
It's a Tiffany cocktail ring- I didn't want a diamond, & fiance didn't want to buy a diamond but he would have if I wanted.
(we were glad college humor came out with the 'why engagement rings are a scam video, so some people understood)

photo19.JPG

image_1_.jpeg

He proposed on Small World at WDW. After returning home from WDW we immediate planned to leave the next day for NYC to get the ring engraved at the Tiffany's on 5th Ave.
(which meant I was sans ring for 3 weeks- which was no fun given "LET ME SEE THAT RING" replaced "hello" for a sometime bit at work & with friends)

My ring is not traditional. But it's what I always wanted.
It's a Tiffany cocktail ring- I didn't want a diamond, & fiance didn't want to buy a diamond but he would have if I wanted.
(we were glad college humor came out with the 'why engagement rings are a scam video, so some people understood)

photo19.JPG

image_1_.jpeg

He proposed on Small World at WDW. After returning home from WDW we immediate planned to leave the next day for NYC to get the ring engraved at the Tiffany's on 5th Ave.
(which meant I was sans ring for 3 weeks- which was no fun given "LET ME SEE THAT RING" replaced "hello" for a sometime bit at work & with friends)

Congratulations! I'm glad you got your ring back...it's so much more fun when you can show off your bling!!! Your ring is very pretty, and I'm glad it's what you both wanted!

Brooke

I got engaged in February. Going to have a small wedding at home and go to Disney for our family honeymoon. My fiancé chose this ring because the prongs reminded him of MM for Mickey Mouse. :).
9FFE0044-E48D-4535-B714-5EBCE9427592.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter