Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

My engagement ring is technically a band, but it is perfect for me. I'm pretty sure if I had a stone sticking out it would have been knocked off by now. I'm planning on pairing it with Tiffany's Knife edge gold band.

ring by marvelgirl2010, on Flickr

Really pretty!! I love that your fiance chose something that is perfect for YOU. Sometimes people get so wrapped up in the "it should be THIS and it should have THAT" they lose sight of the actual person that is going to be wearing it! I think it's lovely, and the most important thing is that YOU LOVE IT!!!

Congratulations!!

Brooke

I just got engaged Monday 3/4! It was my 27th birthday and a complete surprise!
8539124527_0357815d79_c.jpg

Elegant, timeless, and gorgeous! And such a great picture, too. Congratulations!

Engaged 4/28/13 in front of the castle! He made it unique and perfect for both of us.

We had an 8am ADR at CRT and power walked in front of the 10 people that were in line before us. As we got to the hub in front of the castle, he pulled me off to the right towards the Tomorrowland entry and proposed! It was in front of the castle so I was psyched and it was private, which was what he wanted. Here's the ring!

LRME0Qw.jpg

He also had something special in store for me during breakfast. We got the perfect seats overlooking Fastasyland and DF had a special dessert and engraved glass slipper brought out after breakfast. It. Was. AWESOME.

Dessert:

Ejcod4A.jpg

Engraved glass slipper:

Q5TuyB5.jpg

And after all that, we are now planning a DFTW!

Since I'm the one who's on these boards all the time, I'll post the pics of her rings.

After a lot of searching and finding nothing suitable, I decided I would just have my own ring made, being the designer I am. I love to incorporate symbolism into my designs so to say the least, I had to go all out on the most important design of my life. I designed these and had them custom made bya jeweler out of Oklahoma.

The Engagement Ring is set in 18k white gold with a 1.20 carat blue sapphire. The first time I told my DF I loved her was on 12/18/06 under the fireworks at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP). So three years later, I decided I would one-up myself and propose to her on 12/18/09. The crests represent a tiara. She is after all my princess. They also represent the past, present, and future. The first crest is the past, the middle the present, and the last is the future. It means to always live in the present but never forget your past but to also look forward to your future.

The Wedding band is simpler. It has 8 sapphires and 7 diamonds. There are also 4 separate levels within 2 crests. The 2 crests represent her and me. Our anniversary is 8/4 hence the levels and the sapphires and we intend to get married on our 7th anniversary.

^_^

What software did you use? Your CAD photos look really cool.

My Bridal Ring Set and Dream Right Hand Ring

This is the set my husband gave me after we got engaged at Magic Kingdom!

Hand Shot, of course!

However, I really want a right hand ring for our vow renewal at WDW.

I found this one yesterday and have to have it!

:thumbsup2

Mickey Mouse Engagement Ring

Engaged 4/28/13 in front of the castle! He made it unique and perfect for both of us.

We had an 8am ADR at CRT and power walked in front of the 10 people that were in line before us. As we got to the hub in front of the castle, he pulled me off to the right towards the Tomorrowland entry and proposed! It was in front of the castle so I was psyched and it was private, which was what he wanted. Here's the ring!

LRME0Qw.jpg

He also had something special in store for me during breakfast. We got the perfect seats overlooking Fastasyland and DF had a special dessert and engraved glass slipper brought out after breakfast. It. Was. AWESOME.

Dessert:

Ejcod4A.jpg

Engraved glass slipper:

Q5TuyB5.jpg

And after all that, we are now planning a DFTW!

Congratulations!!! Sounds like he did a TERRIFIC job planning the moment and the follow up in the castle sounds Magical!!!

Can't wait to hear about your plans!

Brooke

Congratulations!!! Sounds like he did a TERRIFIC job planning the moment and the follow up in the castle sounds Magical!!!

Can't wait to hear about your plans!

Brooke

I still cannot believe how well he did! We just submitted our room block info are waiting on our LOA.

purplegirl1818: Loved the story of your engagement, it was so beautiful and your ring is gorgeous. Such an awesome place to get engaged!

My new engagement ring! Our first proposal wasn't his best work, so in honor of our upcoming vow renewal at WDW DH got down on one knee at our favorite restaurant, asked me to marry him and gave me this gorgeous ring. Love this man and I am honored to wear this big sparkly show of my vows to him for another 10 years+ years!

So I'm resurrecting this old thread because I always wanted to post in it and I finally can. Here's my ring:

He proposed on Valentine's Day in the airport once we arrived to visit my parents. I LOVE it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter