Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

I got engaged yesterday! So excited to post my ring!

5C9E2387-21B2-42BB-81C2-1C74D85B39A4_zpsvhpjkgi7.jpg

It's a bridal set so it will look like this once we tie the knot!
65ABD44D-56A8-4938-AA12-113C38E73107_zpspmmpphtv.jpg

~October 18-26, 2014~

So we've been engaged since 2012, but we've been using a "place holder" ring that was his mother's until this summer when he got me my very own ring.
This is his mother's ring and is still very special as it's the only thing we have of hers. (she passed when he was in high school)
523700_10151689851090389_439817188_n.jpg

This is my ring, I picked it out myself so it wasn't a surprise, but I'm such a sneaky nosey person he probably couldn't have made it happen any other way.
10501268_10154321846670389_678148079_n.jpg

We're getting married here at home in May 2015 and then we'll have a ten day honeymoon at Disney World!

Just got engaged this past Sunday at the Grand Floridian private dining, private balcony with personal butler, custom 5 course meal, and exceptional view of wishes fireworks.. It was amazing!!

Another RI Disney bride??! I can't believe it... I feel like we must know each other somehow, living in RI ;)

So I'm resurrecting this old thread because I always wanted to post in it and I finally can. Here's my ring:

He proposed on Valentine's Day in the airport once we arrived to visit my parents. I LOVE it!!!

I know I'm late to this party, but this is INSANELY gorgeous!!

Forgot I can actually take part in this thread now! Haha!

We got engaged at the end of my college program in December when he came to visit me and see the Christmas decorations. We were in front of the tree at the Grand Floridian. Apparently everyone knew but me and my roommate was following me around like the paparazzi! Super stoked to join y'all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 65

Finally got around to post this. We got engaged at POFQ during Christmas time and I cannot ask for a better place for the proposal. Counting down to our wedding! :woohoo:

IMG_0085.jpg

We got engaged at Disneyland! It was our first trip (we go to Disneyworld all the time) and it was on my birthday, June 13. So excited! We will be going to Disneyworld for our honeymoon for sure, who knows when yet, we haven't gotten that far!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 44
I said "no diamonds!" He delivered this beauty on the beach in Santa Barbara, CA:

00289daa-b295-419f-b276-98008bed0f4a_zpsixxjjrzi.jpg

He designed it himself after one of our other loves, the Halo video games. The stones are Black Fire Lightning Ridge Opals. The color is INTENSE, I love them! There are sapphires inlaid in the band and we plan on adding two rows of diamonds on the outside of the ring for the wedding bands (for at least a little sparkle).​

I'm just gonna bump this thread up to see if anyone's got some more sparkle to add! I've got a pretty good feeling my boyfriend is going to propose on our Disney Cruise in January so hopefully I'll have something to add soon...

Glad you bumped!

Fiance and I got engaged on our cruise in February. He designed the ring himself and made the stone sit in a way that would make me happy. I can't wear jewlery that snags so the set is incased so my sweaters, hair, etc can't get stuck in it. He wanted it to be unique so it isn't a desgn you'll really find elsewhere. A family friend made it as well.

A massive surprise was seeing Doopey out in the MK. He is my absolute favorite and even though their line was closed the character attendant saw my just engaged button and let us in! Snow White told me Doopey could shine my ring any time I needed. It was cute. Doopey even inspected the diamond.

Thought I'd post a picture of my ring with DH's I asked him to pick either a black ring or get black diamonds and he decided on white gold with black diamonds.

image.jpeg

I think they complement each other and I LOVE having my band with my e-ring.

Last edited:
These are mine :lovestruc pear shaped champagne peach sapphire set in rose gold surrounded by diamonds, and matching wedding band. This is an older photo, as they're currently at the jeweler being sized down 2.5 sizes. I haven't been able to wear them for months due to my weight loss. I will be SO excited to get them back!

image_zpszr3iakq7.jpeg

I realized I never shared my set!! Originally I was dead set on a straight wedding band and very against a curved band, but I love how my rings fit together (they're not part of a set!) Considering I set DH about 1000 pictures of 3 diamond rings before we got engaged I think he did pretty good :)

10727812_723566404396965_1951449409_n.jpg

Not new, but I still love them! The band is pink sapphires and diamonds. It's just so me, and I feel like I will never want to change it. DH wants to swap the main stone out for a bigger one in a few years, but I don't mind either way.

I have a pink sapphire eternity ring on the other hand, I just have a love for them!
2d7x8ix.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!