Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

Engaged 7-15-12 Getting Married 2-24-14 :).

artistic-engagement-ring-dragonfly-purple-sapphire-tv_zps00f2a80e.png
artistic-engagement-ring-dragonfly-purple-sapphire_zpsaffc222a.png

ering.jpg

Everyones rings are so beautiful!!!

I love love LOVE mine... he proposed this past Christmas Eve and I still can't stop staring at it! :-D

ring_zpse2a22451.jpg

Everyones rings are so beautiful!!!

I love love LOVE mine... he proposed this past Christmas Eve and I still can't stop staring at it! :-D

ring_zpse2a22451.jpg

So pretty and sparkly!!! Were you involved in the ring selection at all, or did he pick it out on his own? Either way, its gorgeous!!!

Congratulations!
Brooke

I can play now I've finally learnt how to post pictures :)
We got engaged in novemeber and are set for a disney wedding :cheer2:

Here it is:
IMG_4230_zps17ddcca5.jpg

The center heart shape and the diamond were taken from my mothers first engagement ring (she's had 2 :rotfl:) But my nan used to wear this ring so it's a gift from her as well. We has it re-set on to a rose gold diamond band because I love rose gold.
I love my ring, couldn't of asked for anything more ::yes:: x

I love your ring, it's so pretty and how cool is it that it's got all that family love and history from your mom and nan!!!

Congratulations!
Brooke

We're down to double-digits - getting married in 99 days! I can't wait for my Disneymoon :cool1:

6124.jpg

And not Disney, but any HP fans out there?
54374_3749092456307_847392173_o.jpg

I love the vintage elegant look of your ring! Just beautiful! And your wedding is coming so soon!!!

Also a Harry Potter fan here...

Congratulations!
Brooke

I was actually involved in the process. The design is originally a Van Cleef and Arpels one but they charge a downpayment on a house for rings SO he had it made! :-D

I love that you put your ring on the unbreakable vow chapter... I'm a HUGE potter fan!!!

~Cristina

Our sterling silver rings from Downtown Disney for our 25th Vow Renewal at Disney February 2009.

ry%3D400

Thank you :)
And fitting since the 25th anniversary is the " silver" anniversary ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter