Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

I was scrolling through recent pages, enjoying looking at everyone's rings, when suddenly I saw my ring:

I got engaged yesterday! So excited to post my ring!

5C9E2387-21B2-42BB-81C2-1C74D85B39A4_zpsvhpjkgi7.jpg

It's a bridal set so it will look like this once we tie the knot!
65ABD44D-56A8-4938-AA12-113C38E73107_zpspmmpphtv.jpg

~October 18-26, 2014~

It's the exact one that's currently on my finger, and her hand looks much prettier than mine so I might take that picture and pretend like it's me...
My story happens in Rome (at the top of St Peter's Basilica no less - he did good) but I didn't have my nails all pretty and my hands are kinda scarred.
Next October I'll upgrade to the fancier version :D

Last edited:
I was scrolling through recent pages, enjoying looking at everyone's rings, when suddenly I saw my ring:

It's the exact one that's currently on my finger, and her hand looks much prettier than mine so I might take that picture and pretend like it's me...
My story happens in Rome (at the top of St Peter's Basilica no less - he did good) but I didn't have my nails all pretty and my hands are kinda scarred.
Next October I'll upgrade to the fancier version :D

Congratulations!! This is such a wonderful set! I wore the engagement one for over a year and loved looking at it. But it's amazing with the bridal set. Been wearing both for less than 2 months and I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at it!

Some quick advice.. Make the wedding planning as fun as you can and get things done as soon as you can. If you keep putting things off you will feel rushed to get it done. And it's a crazy feeling to go through the actual day. You've been planning it for months and it's gone within hours... Enjoy every second of it!!

Wishing the best for you two!!

I didn't get engaged in any of the Disney parks (my poor now-fiance tried really hard to coordinate something with the Disney Store in Times Sq in NYC but plans fell through) BUT we had our engagement shoot in WDW last week! I don't have the hi-res images of those yet but here's my ring :)

Just discovered this thread! Got engaged 03/24/17 on the beach at the Polynesian hotel at WDW. Getting married on 3/16/18 at Yacht Club Gazebo! My favorite part about my ring is that it's circular/see through from the side. It's the ring I've wanted since I was 18... he listened and picked the perfect one! :) <3

Attachments

• IMG_4867.JPG
    IMG_4867.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4868.JPG
    IMG_4868.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 31
I'm so excited to to be able to post here! I got engaged on Saturday! My ring is rose gold and I'm just so obsessed with it.

Attachments

• IMG_1510.JPG
    IMG_1510.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter