September 6, 2021 - Dream 4-night Bahamas with Halloween on the High Seas

Olivia’s was not available whenever I have checked for this visit.

I hope to swim and maybe go to Epcot to see the fireworks a last time.

Tom got Avis. MCO to the cruise area. One way, one day. Around $50. We get into MCO around 4 on Sunday.

Guest Information is still pending review for us. Everything else is green checked. Should we be concerned? if so, who do we contact? We have a TA.

Guest Information is still pending review for us. Everything else is green checked. Should we be concerned? if so, who do we contact? We have a TA.
Ours are still pending also. What I have heard is that it may stay as pending up until 2 days before and some are reporting it stays pending until day of and even during check in. I think the more important status to worry about is what Safe Passage is reporting. Make sure Safe Passage is reporting "Clear to Arrive", "Clear to Sail", "Clear to Disembark".

Ours are still pending also. What I have heard is that it may stay as pending up until 2 days before and some are reporting it stays pending until day of and even during check in. I think the more important status to worry about is what Safe Passage is reporting. Make sure Safe Passage is reporting "Clear to Arrive", "Clear to Sail", "Clear to Disembark".
Yes, even our TA‘s guest Information says pending, and they are on our cruise!

On a very happy note, our waitlist for main dining came through, and I guess that means people have cancelled, but it means a lot to me. We want to meet our wait staff and interact, and we would have just have gone up once to meet them if we were kept on second seating.

Currently getting hammered by Ida right now.

My status is still pending as well but everything else is green.

Currently getting hammered by Ida right now.

My status is still pending as well but everything else is green.
Sorry to read this.

In Cape May, we missed everything that I’m watching on Philadelphia weather. It has been windy, surfs up, but no tornadoes or torrential rain.

7 PM SURF at the Cove in Cape May

Still pending for us as of this morning, although some folks on the FB group have started to get the all clear or “image not clear” etc ….

Just got into Philly this afternoon. Flying out early tomorrow with a long layover in Atlanta, but I should be on Disney property by the late afternoon. Doing Disney Springs in the evening.

So as I was typing this, DCL just emailed me that I was cleared to sail!!

Check your inboxes. I still feel like this right now though..

Sounds like we are having some Halloween deck party show and the NBC sing along type show … I wonder if the fireworks are being combined with the Halloween show?

Assuming Believe is being replaced with the NBC sing-along?

I’m making some assumptions based off of what I’m seeing in the FB group based on folks doing a B2B starting today ….

Hi everyone! We are not on this cruise but your the first cruise meet thread created that is sailing a Halloween cruise. I would love if anyone could come back here and post how they handled and what they offered for their Halloween day. We are booked on the September 24th 3 night. :goodvibes 👻
Halloween was on day 2, our sea day. The tree was up and the ship was decorated. A candy bag was placed in our room, we only got 1, so I assume only children get them, but that includes all under 18. The characters appeared in their costumes and they had Mickey's Mouse-Queradre Party and The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing & Scream. The party was 2 nights at 2 different times and sing and scream was twice also, 1 night and one morning and 30 minutes before the show you could meet Jack & Sally. There was quite a few people dressed up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210910-221052_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210910-221052_Gallery.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20210910-221044_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210910-221044_Gallery.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
We tried to book future cruise on the app, but it did not work for us, so we went to Guest Services. My CC still has not been charged. Now I wonder if the buying wasn’t successful. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter