September 6, 2021 - Dream 4-night Bahamas with Halloween on the High Seas

jenushkask8s

Cute and fluffy!
Hello fellow cruisers!

We just booked this cruise. We were supposed to be on the 2020 Labor Day cruise which was COV-cancelled. :(

We are 2 adults (mid-40s), no kids.

Since we've visited these ports before, we're taking this opportunity to enjoy the ship and experience our 1st HotHS!

Looking forward to "meeting" you all! :)

Staying optimistic here as well. A lot of buzz regarding July so I hope there will be some movement and good news soon!

I feel like the latest batch of cancellations decreased our chances even more. We'll see what happens but restrictions or not, I'll be onboard as long as they let us.

They will restart these things sometime. I suspect they will start with short haul cruises first, a seven day cruise I would be more concerned about. But that’s just my 2 cents, and we all know what that will get ya ....

I was in Miami over the weekend and saw the Dream moored up at the terminal. It was really sad to see it along with the other cruise ships. I agree that they need to start sometime, but the question is when. I hope with the recent CDC relaxed measures that we'll have some good news soon. I'll totally be fine going on a cruise to nowhere at this point!

Agree, just sit me on the ship and I’ll be happy. Well, I’m gonna shoot for a cabana on Sunday night, if I get it the cruise will definitely be cancelled. LOL

Well, the cabanas were already sold out, so things are progressing as they should .... lol
We are back to normal if that's the case! My booking window opens on the 7th so I'll try to score Palo brunch. We were scheduled to go on the Magic even though the Pandemic was causing everyone to cancel and you still could not score a reservation! I really hope this cruise sails, but I know our chances are dwindling by the day. I haven't chosen a backup cruise just yet.

Thanks! I’ll let you know how I make out. Do you have any park plans before or after the cruise?

We usually stay at one of the resorts at least one night before embarkation. If they bring back MNSSHP I’ll probably try to book that.

Thanks! I’ll let you know how I make out. Do you have any park plans before or after the cruise?

We usually stay at one of the resorts at least one night before embarkation. If they bring back MNSSHP I’ll probably try to book that.
I stay with family in the area .... looks like they are doing the Boo Bash this year instead of the Halloween parties .... boo. :-)

That definitely helps!

Oh that's right...basically the lite-version of the Halloween party. I haven't looked into that too much but they let you in at 7PM vs 4 which is really unfortunate. Not as unfortunate as being unable to cruise. I really want to get on a 🛳...

FWIW they posted a bunch of positions for Castaway Cay. Taking that as a positive sign they are gonna restart soon-ish .....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter