September 6, 2021 - Dream 4-night Bahamas with Halloween on the High Seas

Hi all, got my room assignment. Got connecting staterooms with my traveling party as well. Wonder if they can open the balconies between rooms?

Holy toledo! I got mine too!!! My stupid check-in is still "pending" though...

That's a tough call and I am not too sure how they work things now with Covid. It would make sense that If you're all under the same reservation then you should be fine for getting the partition opened up/collapsed.

I thought for sure I would not get my room assignment until after my review was completed. Odd how things work out.

I'll be on deck 8 as aft as you can get!

I thought for sure I would not get my room assignment until after my review was completed. Odd how things work out.

I'll be on deck 8 as aft as you can get!
Deck 6, very back but on the Castaway side and not a “Navigator” verandah, so I’m happy.

Our port arrival times were shifted two hours earlier!!
Disney emailed me about this a little while ago. It's always great to get on board as early as possible! What time can you now board?

We are at the mercy of DCL as we chose the DCL transfer option. In the past, they've picked us up around noon and we're usually at the port around 1:30.

Hi everyone! We are not on this cruise but your the first cruise meet thread created that is sailing a Halloween cruise. I would love if anyone could come back here and post how they handled and what they offered for their Halloween day. We are booked on the September 24th 3 night. :goodvibes 👻

Hi everyone! We are not on this cruise but your the first cruise meet thread created that is sailing a Halloween cruise. I would love if anyone could come back here and post how they handled and what they offered for their Halloween day. We are booked on the September 24th 3 night. :goodvibes 👻
If we sail I would be happy to let you know what the Halloween offerings are.

We booked this cruise as a B2B with the Sept. 10th cruise when our Sept. 4 Fantasy was cancelled. REALLY hoping this one sails!

Three Adults (Me, Hubby, Adult Son)
16 yr. old Son
10 yr. old Daughter

Getting closer to our sail date but the latest news regarding the vaccine requirements is going to be a major blow for many families.

Is everyone still in pending status for online check-in?

Getting closer to our sail date but the latest news regarding the vaccine requirements is going to be a major blow for many families.

Is everyone still in pending status for online check-in?
Yes, we are still pending.

I am still pending too. From what I have read it will be pending until a few days before we sail.

I called DCL yesterday to inquire about a few things and they told me to be patient as they have a very small team conducting the approvals.

Booked this today!

Tom and Bobbi and we are happy to be going on a cruise. We are retired, live in Cape May NJ. Tom will have a lung operation within a month or two, and we just found out today that he can travel during this time. So we booked this to get our minds off what’s to come!

We are DVC, Platinum CC, but see that no Palo dinner reservations are to be had. I wonder if there’s a chance to book something on board, also maybe change to first dining.

Welcome Aboard! I have a cousin who has a summer home in Cape May, and my aunt lives in Sea Isle. I am sorry to hear about the lung operation, but the cruise will definitely be a nice distraction from the things going on back home.

Hopefully they can secure you a Palo dinner reservation since you are platinum. I'll be making my way over to Palo once I get onboard to hopefully get a Palo brunch ressie.

^ I hope you get the Palo brunch you mention often in this thread!

If we do meet on board, I’d like to hear about the Boo Bash. I hope you have a good time.

I am thrilled to have gotten a night at OKW the night before, and air costs were pretty reasonable. We do a one day car rental before and after, it’s less expensive than DCL transfers for two.

Last edited:
Got my cruise docs/luggage tags in the mail today! Pretty sure DCL no longer comes around to the resort hotels to get the luggage on the day of. Just have to make sure they're on the luggage before we get on the bus and things should go smoothly from there once we pull into port.

^ I hope you get the Palo brunch you mention often in this thread!
Thanks...fingers crossed at this point, but I know my chances are slim. It will be fine though because I would miss the buffet anyway.

If we do meet on board, I’d like to hear about the Boo Bash. I hope you have a good time.

Always happy to meet fellow DISers, so we can definitely set something up! Perhaps others in the thread will be open to having a little meet up as well?

My initial plan was to do DAK the night before the cruise, but they close at 7PM! So Boo Bash felt like it was the better option. After watching various VLOGs, I am going into Boo Bash with low expectations. It should be worth it as l long as the crowd levels stay low.

I am thrilled to have gotten a night at OKW the night before, and air costs were pretty reasonable. We do a one day car rental before and after, it’s less expensive than DCL transfers for two.
Congrats on getting a night at OKW last minute. I always wanted to try Olivia's. Which car rental agency do you go with? I checked out Avis, but it still looks like it would be cheaper for us to take the transfers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter