September 6, 2021 - Dream 4-night Bahamas with Halloween on the High Seas

Stayed up late last night to snag a reservation for Palo brunch. I guess the Gold and Platinum members scooped up all the reservations. I think at this point IF the ship sails, not scoring a Palo ressie will be the last thing I'll complain about while on the cruise because I just want it to happen already!

Well, with today’s announcement I think we are going to be good to go. Just canceled two more Dream cruises …. happy they will have some under their belt before we get on board.

I really hope so but it all depends on how well the test cruise goes. Considering the cancellation gap between the Dream and Fantasy...it looks like the Dream will be the first ship back in operation if all goes well --which is a good news for us!

I agree that it will be nice to sail after they've got some cruises under their belt so we don't feel like guinea pigs.

78 days to go and coming down to the wire. I'm glad I locked in the hotel (POP) while I did because everything is pretty much gone for the values. DCL also rolled out a new update for the app, so I think we're very close at this point.

Our cruise is now a Double Dip at Castaway Cay with no Nassau!!! Yay (hope this isn’t a let down for anyone)
Not at all! It was a great surprise to learn it's a double dip cruise now. I also noticed that our cruise is no longer listed on the site so they've shut down bookings. Really curious how busy the cruise will be but I've got a feeling that it will be quite pleasant with not many people. Many are upset and beginning to cancel over the new guidelines and protocols but thankfully they're not really affecting us and we are really anxious to get back on board.

I think we're in for a real treat with the low capacity and double dip!

One step closer! :cool1:

I'm hoping to secure a Palo brunch reservation before we set sail. I feel like we will still enjoy it even though the buffet is gone. Also have a good amount of OBC to use up as well.

Decided to purchase Boo Bash tickets for the night before the cruise since we have have nothing else going on. I hope it's worth it.

Last edited:
I just booked this cruise as an early 18th birthday present for my daughter. She has done all the kids clubs except for the Vibe, so we squeezed it in 2 weeks before her birthday. It will be just her and I.

I just booked this cruise as an early 18th birthday present for my daughter. She has done all the kids clubs except for the Vibe, so we squeezed it in 2 weeks before her birthday. It will be just her and I.

That sounds like a wonderful b-day present!

I uploaded mine yesterday morning and got the all clear email within an hour.

Just uploaded mine this morning.

Is check-in at midnight on Thursday or Friday?

just confirmed that it’s Friday at midnight

Last edited:
Got my vaccine card uploaded and waiting for approval. From the looks of how things are going we'll likely need to submit a negative test prior to boarding which is the current *latest* Carnival protocol. It is what it is at this point. Just have to go with it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter