September 2010 Check-In

Yes, I second the weather report ;)

I hope the low crowds will continue, although between Halloween and the Destination D event I am preparing myself for some kind of crowd the weekend that I am there.

skiingfast and i are not worried about crowds. we are going to be using my special pass anyway for the rides, he already knows this. the weather today as i live here, is hot.not too hot, but ok.

Yes, I second the weather report ;)

I hope the low crowds will continue, although between Halloween and the Destination D event I am preparing myself for some kind of crowd the weekend that I am there.

I'm hoping for low crowds but I always go expecting large crowds, that way I can't be too disppointed.

Weather.com has been showing highs at disneyland in the upper 70's and lower 80's. But I always found that it felt a good 10 degrees or so hotter in the parks than what the weather says.

I'm hoping for low crowds but I always go expecting large crowds, that way I can't be too disppointed.

Weather.com has been showing highs at disneyland in the upper 70's and lower 80's. But I always found that it felt a good 10 degrees or so hotter in the parks than what the weather says.

I think you will have it timed aroudn the crowds pretty well. Arriving on a Monday is alway good once off the freeway.

Will you be there on a MHP night, that would be my only concern, I think they start on Friday the 1st of October.

A RIDE MEET IS SCHEDULED FOR 6:45PM @ POTC ON SEPTEMBER 24TH!

SO FAR, MAMCARLA, SKIINGFAST AND I ARE ATTENDING! ANYBODY IS WELCOME!!

:banana: :banana:

I think you will have it timed aroudn the crowds pretty well. Arriving on a Monday is alway good once off the freeway.

Will you be there on a MHP night, that would be my only concern, I think they start on Friday the 1st of October.

We're driving (about 1500 miles) to get to California and arriving Sunday night. We're not sure if we'll go to the park at all on Monday. But we plan on doing all day Tuesday and all day Thursday. We'll try to do at least half the day Wednesday or Friday or both (maybe even for a little while Monday) with the in-laws. We're aren't over-planners so other than our two full days we have no clue what we'll be doing the rest of the week.

With the party Friday night, that may keep us out of the parks unless that's the only day the in-laws can go (they have APs.)

Too bad I have to leave Monday afternoon! It would be fun to see you there. But I'm thinking I gotta be on the road no later than 4'ish in the afternoon depending on how tired I am and what I still want to get done.

FIL had his procedure yesterday and it was successful. Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts....we are leaving tomorrow! :yay:

FIL had his procedure yesterday and it was successful. Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts....we are leaving tomorrow! :yay:

Wonderful news and glad it was successful!
...and also glad you get to still go...everything is working out well. Nothing like driving it down to the wire on trip plans!
Have a blast!:banana:

Well, I had a seizure yesterday. I'm supposed to be leaving for Disneyland tomorrow morning. I'm trying to get in to see a neurologist this afternoon to make sure it's still okay. I've never had a seizure before.

Wonderful news and glad he is was successful!
...and also glad you get to still go...everything is working out well. Nothing like driving it down to the wire on trip plans!
Have a blast!:banana:

Thank you! Yes, no kidding - I am a packing whirlwind today! :laughing:

Well, I had a seizure yesterday. I'm supposed to be leaving for Disneyland tomorrow morning. I'm trying to get in to see a neurologist this afternoon to make sure it's still okay. I've never had a seizure before.

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope everything is ok and you can still leave tomorrow.

:( It's looking like I may have to cut my trip down by a few days. Crossing my fingers that isn't the case!

Oh dear, my heart really goes out to you!! My sister used to have seizures off and on, it was caused from certain medication. (The medication was known to cause seizures in some, and was from an anti-depressant family.) She also has had seizures before when her potassium levels were too low, so I recall she was supposed to eat bananas on a reg. basis. I hope your appt. with the neurologist goes well, and that you get the ok to still go on your trip!! It will be hard not to worry, but I do know that some people can have a random seizure, and then have it not happen again, so I will hope and pray that you do not have another one. Please keep us posted!!

Kayla's Mom, I am glad your FIL's surgery went well, and glad you didn't have to postpone your trip after all.

I hated feeling like I would ahve to cut this trip short or cancel it. Some fixes on my car ended up being more then I expected. :eek: That was scary. But all has been straightened out.

Bumping! I added a new Trip Report link to the OP if you all haven't checked it out. MotoXPrincess99 is reporting on her Disneyland 1/2 Marathon weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter